|Headquarters 🏙️||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
Area served 🗺️
|Janice Bryant Howroyd CEO|
Number of employees
AppleOne is a global staffing company based in Glendale, California and is a privately owned subsidiary of the ActOne Group of companies. They offer staffing solutions in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and Asia.
Founder Bernard Howroyd started the company in Los Angeles in 1964, as the Howroyd-Wright Employment Agency. Four years later, in 1968, the company was renamed and incorporated as AppleOne in the state of California. From there, the company expanded throughout North and South America.
- "ActOne Group". www.actonegroup.com.
- "About AppleOne". www.appleone.com.
- "Janice Bryant Howroyd". Energy.gov.
- "ActOne Group: Janice Bryant Howroyd". NPR.org.
- "Janice Bryant Howroyd | White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities".
- "Largest Staffing Firms in the United States: 2018 Update". www2.staffingindustry.com.
- Connley, Courtney (April 20, 2018). "How Janice Bryant Howroyd turned a $900 loan from her mom into a billion-dollar business". CNBC.
- "Meet Janice Bryant Howroyd, the first African American woman to run a $1-billion business". Los Angeles Times. February 11, 2018.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "AppleOne" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:AppleOne. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.