Campsite Media House
Campsite Media House ("Campsite") is a production company based in Southern California with offices in Santa Ana, Irvine and Studio City. Founded in 2015, the company has worked with a multitude of brands, including such clients as Herbalife, Red Bull, KIA, Mountain Dew, Herman Miller, Cremo and Johnson & Johnson. Most recently, Campsite's branded short film for MagnaFlow, "The Sound of Passion," featuring Mario Andretti, was one of 100 commercials shortlisted on the 2019 Emmy nominating ballot for Outstanding Commercial.
Company founders Logan Hendricks, Dave Paine and Marcus Vadas met at a production facility in Newport Beach where they all worked together; one day, they sat in a
|Founder 👔||Logan Hendricks, Dave Paine, Marcus Vadas|
Number of locations
|Santa Ana, California; Studio City, California; Irvine, California|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Commercials, Branded content|
Number of employees
room with a white board and listed the core values that were most important to them in production. They discovered that the common thread on all of their lists was storytelling.
Notable Commercial Work
- Herbalife + LA Galaxy | Jonathan dos Santos
- KIA | The 10-Year Thank You: 2019 LPGA KIA Classic
- MagnaFlow | Sound of Passion: Mario Andretti
- Shatterproof | Stories of Hope: Faye
- Benardello, Karen (2019-06-15). "Mario Andretti Races Into the Emmy Awards Race with The Sound of Passion Commercial". Shockya.com. Retrieved 2019-07-19.
- Herbalife + LA Galaxy: Jonathan dos Santos, retrieved 2019-07-19
- The 10-Year Thank You: 2019 LPGA Kia Classic, retrieved 2019-07-19
- The Sound of Passion: Mario Andretti, retrieved 2019-07-19
This article "Campsite Media House" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Campsite Media House. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.