|Founder 👔||Michael G. Scheurich (CEO)|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Jason M. Cooper (President) Geraldine Pacheco (CFO)|
|Services||commercial construction mixed-use, multifamily, retail, healthcare, corporate interiors, community, office, industrial, commercial real estate|
|Revenue🤑||$0.5 Billion (2019)|
Number of employees
|Divisions||Houston, Dallas, Austin and Denver offices|
Arch-Con Corporation is a private company and general contractor specializing in commercial design and construction services. The company was established in 2000 by Michael G. Scheurich, and its headquarters is in Houston, Texas. The company is active in ten states with most of its activity in the Southwestern United States.
Arch-Con Corporation was founded in 2000 in Houston, Texas by Michael Scheurich. Arch-Con began in the Houston area, focused on building commercial real estate near major metropolitan areas. Its first project was an entrance for Continental Manufacturing in Houston in 2000, following by a hotel project for Americas Best Value Inn in 2001.
In 2009, the company relocated its main office to West Gray near River Oaks in Houston. Following the Great Recession in the United States which had a significant impact on the construction industry, the company re-structured in 2010. Arch-Con expanded its services by adding new construction projects for medical facilities and retail stores such as Whole Foods Market at Vintage Marketplace.
In 2014, the company reached $100 million in revenue. Starting from 2018, the company expanded its activity to a number of states including California, Colorado, Arizona and Oklahoma, among others.
In 2019, Arch-Con had $0.5 billion revenue in its annual report.
Due to the severe winter storm and 2021 Texas power crisis, a few of the Arch-Con’s job sites sustained significant damage but the company reported it did not experience any serious economic impact.
Operations and offices
Arch-Con Corporation recently completed construction on a new corporate headquarters in downtown Houston with satellite offices in Dallas (2015), Austin (2020) and Denver (2021). It operates in Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida and Louisiana.
Arch-Con has been engaged in a number of charity endeavors in collaboration with other organizations such as PURSUIT campaign for The Center, a nonprofit in the Houston metropolitan area, SEARCH Homeless Services Care Hub, The American Heart Association, the Northwest Alliance Ministries (NAM) Harrell Family Opportunity Center, and more. The company has been a recipient of 2021 Good Brick Award for restoring the Joseph A. Tennant House, a culturally significant landmark designed by the architect John F. Staub in the Broadacres Historic District.
- Home Depot Distribution Center (657,000-square-foot; under construction)
- Regent Square project (600-unit apartment complex)
- Buffalo Heights District Project (742,000-square-foot)
- Park 20 Distribution Center (468,000-square-foot)
- Village Towers(120,000-square-foot)
- Prologis Park Trinity Boulevard (156,000-square-foot)
- 1.5M-SF distribution center near Baytown (under construction)
- Houston Physicians’ Hospital
- Palace Bowling Lanes (88,000-square-foot)
- "Arch-Con Corporation". Inc.
- "Arch-Con Corp. has seen significant growth across two decades, a trend its CEO hopes to continue". Houston Business Journal.
- "New Arch-Con president talks hiring, expanding throughout Texas". Houston Business Journal.
- "CFO of the Year: Small Private Company". Houston Business Journal.
- "10 Businesses That Are Heating Up Houston". Inc.
- "Houston contractor expanding to North Texas with major project near I-20". The Dallas Morning News.
- "Falling Oil Prices Threaten Houston Building Boom". The Wall Street Journal.
- "GID's 600-unit apartment complex breaks ground just off Allen Parkway". The Houston Chronicle.
- "2020 Largest Houston-area general contractors". Houston Business Journal.
- "Board of Directors - Michael Scheurich". Houston Organization.
- "The history of the Arch-Con company". Arch-Con.
- "Houston commercial contractors grapple with fallout from devastating winter storm". Houston Business Journal.
- "General contractor Arch-Con expands into Austin with West Campus project already on tap". Austin Business Journal.
- "Arch-Con, Midway & Gensler Come Together To Help Raise Millions For Charity". BISNOW.
- "Commercial Real Estate Community Celebrates Grand Opening Of SEARCH Homeless Care Hub". BISNOW.
- "Arch-Con Completes Construction of 32,000 SF Community Center in Houston". Re-business online.
- "Honoring Preservation in a City That Mostly Looks to the Future — Houston's Good Brick Award Winners Revealed". Paper City.
- "Preservation Houston announces 2021 Good Brick Awards". Houston Chronicle.
- "A New Era for Industrial Design". Rebusiness Online.
- "New York investor buys huge southern Dallas Amazon shipping hub". The Dallas Morning News.
- "Home Depot Expands Industrial Footprint in Northwest Houston". National Property Holdings.
- "First phase of the Buffalo Heights District (TM) Tops Out". Arch-Con.
- "Covid-19 gives Houston's Moody National, Arch-Con a crash course in quick construction". HBJ - Crane Watch.
- "A Year in Review with Arch-Con Construction". Arch-Con.
- "Floor and Decor to build 1.5M-SF distribution center near Baytown". Houston Business Journal.
- "Hospital Expanding in NASA/Webster Area". RealtyNewsReport.
- "Construction underway on Medical Center of Tomball". HBJ.
- "BSG developing new medical office building in Tomball, TX". REJournals.
- "Palace Bowling Lanes to be revived as Southside Commons mixed-use development". The Houston Chronicle.
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Engineering Software Lab Ltd, (ESL), Pamir Electronics Corporation, Bionano Genomics, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Argo Design, Frewitt, Amadeus Institute
Others articles of the Topic Architecture : Illinois Bicentennial - 200 Great Places Favorite Architecture, Islamabad Stock Exchange Tower, List of tallest buildings in Thunder Bay, Skinny skyscraper, List of tallest buildings in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Prix Versailles 2021, Biological Laboratories
This article "Arch-Con Corporation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Arch-Con Corporation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.