Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Ark Ecosystem Logo.svg|
|Société par actions simplifiée|
Ark Ecosystem is registered in France as a cooperative society with the purpose of computer programming.    Ark Ecosystem is the first blockchain project to incorporate in the EU and in France. It is registered as Société Coopérative d’Intérêt Collectif (SCIC) which is “Cooperative Society of Collective Interest” or “General Interest Cooperatives”. This structure is aligned with an open source venture and with a for-profit venture. The French regulatory body of financial markets – AMF Autorité des Marchés Financiérs – and the National bank of France – Bank of France – have been in close collaboration with ARK Ecosystem and their legal advisory firm – Fieldfisher to design the SCIC structure. The lead partner that designed the SCIC structure is Arnaud Grunthaler. He is also a member of the think tank of the French Prime Minister’s Cabinet focused on policy “France Stratégie”. 
The Ark project was launched shortly before November 7, 2016, when its public ICO launched.    Ark became available for trade as a cryptocurrency on March 21, 2017.  On November 27, 2017 the Ark project announced that it had registered its legal entity in France, becoming the first cryptocurrency to do so.  
The core activity of Ark Ecosystem is development of the Ark Blockchain.  The Ark Blockchain features a block time of 8 seconds and uses Delegated-Proof-of-Stake as consensus algorithm.  Delegates-Proof-of-Stake uses less energy and is an ecological alternative to Proof-of-Work blockchains. 
- "Ark Ecosystem". societe.com. 2 December 2017.
- "ARK Cryptocurrency Ecosystem Announces Official ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC)". bizjournals.com. 3 November 2016.
- "EduCTX: A blockchain-based higher education credit platform". arxiv.org. 26 October 2017.
- "Ark Ecosystem company registration". infogreffe.com. 21 November 2017.
- "ARK Becomes France's First Cryptocurrency SCIC". bitcoinprbuzz.com. 30 November 2017.
- "ARK Becomes France's First Cryptocurrency SCIC". businessinsider.com. 5 December 2017.
- "The governance pioneer for Open Source Blockchain Ecosystems: ARK.io". dailyfintech.com. 5 December 2017.
- "ARK Cryptocurrency Ecosystem Announces Official ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC)". PR Newswire. 3 November 2016.
- "ARK Crew Announces Official ARK Token Exchange Campaign (TEC)". pressat.co.uk. 2 November 2016.
- "ARK Token Sale (ICO)". smithandcrown.com. 4 November 2016.
- "Coinmarketcap Historical Price Data for Ark".
- "ARK Creates a Unique Business Entity; The Worlds First SCIC in the Cryptosphere". Ark.io. 27 November 2017. Retrieved 2 December 2017.
- "ARK Becomes France's First Cryptocurrency SCIC". morningstar.com. 4 December 2017.
- "Francois-Xavier THOORENS". societe.com.
- "Lars RENSING". societe.com.
- "ARK Mainnet Goes Live on March 21, 2017, Token Distribution to Follow". BitcoinPRbuzz.com. 9 March 2017. Retrieved 2 December 2017.
- "DPoS and ARK Voting Explained". Ark.io. 5 November 2016. Retrieved 2 December 2017.
- "Why Ark Deserves Your Attention". 2 December 2017.
This article "Ark Ecosystem" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.