LiveCarta is an innovative publishing platform for developing, reading, and distributing books and other educational materials. A flexible online experience for authors, professors, and students alike.
Authors can self-publish using the built-in editor
- Upload word processing or use the rich text editor in the platform for writing a book.
- Publish with the press of a button as it sends to the platform editor for format check and final publishing.
- Ability to integrate in-platform public information, for example: search & merge up-to-date supreme court cases.
- Dynamic online version provides hyperlinks to other documents and references
- Incorporate multi-media
- Download as PDF or send to print
Educators can choose one or more books for the class and create custom versions of the book
- Rearrange the chapters sequence and sections within chapters via easy drag and drop to meet desired teaching
- Add new content blocks then highlighted as professor added content
- Add numbered notes and annotations in different chapters or sections
- Restrict different book derivatives for a specific list of students
- Publish papers, other material, and provide dynamic links between book sections to papers and other learning materials
Students have easy access to open-source books and other learning materials
- Add books to a digital library
- Ability to annotate, add personal notes and bookmarks and papers as part of the study process
- Prepare for exams by creating a binder with embedded links for all relevant chapters, sections, papers and more that are in one personal library
- Share notes & cheat sheets limited to IP restrictions with others
- Order a printed version of the book with or without personal annotations