|🏫 Education||Master in Physiotherapy|
|Physio for Bengaluru Bulls & Northeast United fc|
|🏫 Education||Fifa Diploma in Football Medicine|
|👔 Employer||Archery Association of India|
Arvind Yadav is an Indian sport physical therapist. He was the Indian archery team's physiotherapist at the 2016 Summer Olympics. Curruntly he is with the Olympics bound team which is preparing for 2020 Summer Olympics.
- Pandey, Kaustubh (2020-08-14). "Physiotherapy is a niche field in India but has tremendous potential: Bengaluru Bulls physiotherapist Arvind Yadav". www.sportskeeda.com. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- Hussain, Sabi (September 10, 2020). "Will take archers 4-6 weeks to attain fitness: Team physio Arvind Yadav". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- Srinivasan, Kamesh (2020-09-12). "Archers begin to find rhythm in national camp". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- Srinivasan, Kamesh. "Archery camp at Army Sports Institute in progress". Sportstar. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
- Sachin, Athanni Chavanni. "RJ Sachin Talked to Arvind Yadav Live (Physiotherapist of Indian Archery Team Rio) - Athanni Chavanni Sachin". omny.fm. Retrieved 2021-01-11.
- "WFH fixes: How to ditch the pain of working from a sofa". www.mid-day.com. Retrieved 2021-01-10.
This article "Arvind Yadav" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Arvind Yadav. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.