Ashanté Reese is a Black Anthropologist, Assistant Professor, and serves on the Communications Collective for the Association of Black Anthropologists. Ashanté currently teaches at Spelman College as an Assistant Professor of Anthropology and is focusing on Food Studies.
Notable work and efforts
Reese currently serves as a member of the communication collective for the Association of Black Anthropologists(ABA) and publishes article regarding ABA's members, work, and awards.
Reese is also part of different organization of the Food Justice Movement such as the Southern Foodways Alliance. She publishes article on various different perspectives of Food Justice, from studying it to becoming a part of the movement.
- "ABA Executive Board". aba.americananthro.org. Retrieved 2018-06-07.
- "Anthropology and Sociology Faculty | Spelman College". spelman.edu. Retrieved 2018-06-07.
- "Ashante Reese". aba.americananthro.org. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Dr. Ashante Reese on the Loss of Grocery Stores and the Power of Picking Your Own Food". Epicurious. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Ashanté M. Reese on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "What It Means to Study Food at an HBCU". Southern Foodways Alliance. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
|This article about an American anthropologist is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ashanté Reese" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ashanté Reese. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.