Sitio Asia-1, Barangay Canlubang
City of Calamba'
|View of a street|
View of a street
"The Kapayapaan Market"
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Region||Calabarzon (Region IV-A)|
|Number of puroks||9 Puroks|
|• Chairman||Larry O. Dimayuga|
|Feast||August 31 - San Ramón Nonato|
4:00 AM to 4:59 AM
Sitio Asia-1, commonly known, Outpus and referred to as Phase 1, is an urban area located in the north east of Kapayapaan Village in Barangay Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines. Asia-1 is a center of trade and commerce. 
- Calamba Institute - Canlubang
- Marybelle Montesorri School - Main
- Little Jesus Learning Center
- Grand Rose Academy - Annex
- Mabato National High School (former as Kapayapaan National High School - Annex)
- Peter Rose Academy
- "Points of interest nearby Asia 1 Kapayapaan Village, Canlubang, Laguna, Philippines". Nearbyph.com. Retrieved 30 December 2018.
|This article about a location in Calabarzon region is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Asia-1" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Asia-1. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.