Ask Me Help Desk
Type of site
|Question and answer|
|Available in||English, Dutch|
|Created by||Roel Zylstra|
Ask Me Help Desk is a collaborative question-and-answer website, where questions are asked and answered by users, both lay and expert. In existence since 2003, it has over 1,000,000 members, with over 500,000 questions asked and, in total, more than 2.5 million answers given. The website was ranked one of the "Top 13 Best Sites to Get Your Questions Answered" by TheNextWeb.com.
- "NewsWire.com article". I-newswire.com. 2010-04-28. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
- "Ask Me Help Desk ''About'' Page". Askmehelpdesk.com. Archived from the original on 2010-08-06. Retrieved 2012-11-27. Unknown parameter
- "NetHome Rank". NetHome. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "The Open Press article". The Open Press article. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
- Reisinger, Don (2009-09-12). "CNET article". News.cnet.com. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Ask Me Help Desk" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ask Me Help Desk. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.