|Traded as||PSX: PREMA|
|Founded 📆||March 2007|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Lahore, Pakistan.|
Area served 🗺️
|Rasikh Elahi (CEO)|
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Premá Pasteurized Milk|
Premá Milk Smoothies
Premá Chocolate Milk
Premá Chunky Yogurt
|Revenue||₨1.20 billion (US$11 million) - 2018|
|₨177.6 million (US$1.7 million) - 2018|
|Total assets||₨2.45 billion (US$23 million) - 2018|
|Total equity||₨1.43 billion (US$14 million) - 2018|
Number of employees
At-Tahur Limited is a Pakistani public limited company based in Lahore. It is engaged in the production and processing of milk and dairy products under the brand name of Premá.
The company was incorporated as a private limited company in March 2007. It was subsequently converted into an unlisted public limited company with effect from September 2015. On 30 July 2018, the company was successful in getting a listing on the Pakistan Stock Exchange.
At-Tahur markets its range of dairy products under the brand name of Premá. These include pasteurized milk, yogurt, chocolate milk, raita and milk smoothies. The flagship product of the company is pasteurized milk, which accounts for 72% of its sales, and is the segment in which the company retains market dominance. Pasteurized milk is followed by yogurt variants, which combine to give 20% of the company's sales.
- "Key Operating and Financial Data" (PDF). www.at-tahur.com.
- "Al-Tahur set to enter final stage of IPO with a strike price of Rs21". Profit by Pakistan Today. 2018-06-26. Retrieved 2019-01-27.
- "At-Tahur Limited Investor's Prospectus" (PDF). www.at-tahur.com.
- "At-Tahur's Prema milk brand enjoys largest market share". Business Recorder. 2018-06-21. Retrieved 2019-01-27.
- "At-Tahur Limited Annual Report 2018" (PDF). www.at-tahur.com.
This page was moved from wikipedia:en:At-Tahur Limited. It's edit history can be viewed at At-Tahur Limited/edithistory