|Born||19 May 1999|
|Genres||Deep House, Electro house, Big room house, Pop|
|Occupation(s)||DJ / Music Producer|
|Instruments||Drum, Organ, Guitar, Piano|
|Years active||2015 –present|
Erol was born in Sakarya, Turkey to the family of İbrahim and Zuhal Erol. He started making music at an early age and learned to play drum, organ, guitar, and piano. In 2013, he expressed interest in becoming a DJ after seeing Martin Garrix perform at that year's Tomorrowland event.
In 2017, Erol launched a radio podcast with the Turkey’s most popular radio station Power FM. He also registered to MEF University, in Maslak, Istanbul for Electrical and Electronics Engineering at that year. He did live DJ performances at high school in Sakarya.
In 2015, Erol released his first mixtape titled "Hotter Than The Sun" on SoundCloud in Deep House and Electro house genre. He released his first track titled "Space" in collaboration with Sony Music and VEVO. He started building his fanbase. He also released his second mixtape titled "Beach Essentials" in the same year and got the support of Turkish DJ, Emre Tankut Karakurt.
In 2017 Erol released "Game Over". He also released "Confused" and got 1 million streams on SoundCloud. In 2019, He released "The Universe Is Ours" and ranked top 10 on iTunes Dance Chart. He sold "The Universe Is Ours" themed merchandises. In 2020, he released ‘You’ in Dance and Pop genre and got the support of singer Kelli-Leigh.
|2015||Hotter Than The Sun||Mixtape|
|2019||The Universe Is Ours||Album|
- "Ata Erol: "Blended" (Original Mix) – strikes a balance between fun dance music and a fresh sound!". jamsphere.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Ata Erol". uludagsozluk.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Ata Erol". eksisozluk.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Ata Erol on Spinnin' Records". spinninrecords.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Ata Erol". youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-04-15.
- "Ata Erol". soundcloud.com. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Ata Erol". famousbirthdays.com. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- "Ata Erol (Archived)". imgur.com. Retrieved 2020-04-20.