|Full name||Austin Waugh|
|Born||11 November 1999|
|Relations||Steve Waugh (father), ME Waugh (uncle), Dean Waugh (uncle)|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 16 January 2018
Austin Waugh is an Australian cricketer. He was named in the Australia’s squad for 2018 Under-19 Cricket World Cup. He initially rose to prominence with a number of high profile performances, and with him being the standout player in the under 15 and under 17 national tournaments. He continued his development when he debuted in the Sydney grade competition.
Waugh is the son of the former Australian cricket captain Steve Waugh.
- "Austin Waugh". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- Maitra, Sayantan. "Pakistan's next Afridi, Steve Waugh's son: Full list of players in U19 World Cup 2018". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Austin Waugh, son of Steve, in Australia's U-19 World Cup squad". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Waugh, Sutherland headline U19 Cup squad". Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "Waugh's son on fire at national champs". Fox Sports. 2015-06-16. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- "Son of Waugh is ridiculously good". NewsComAu. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
- Parkinson, Andrew (2017-09-18). "Austin Waugh, son of Steve, wants to do things his way in NSW first grade debut for Sutherland". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2018-01-11.
|This biographical article related to cricket is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Austin Waugh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Austin Waugh. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.