|Born||November 2, 1981|
Tampa, Florida, U.S.
|April, Avril, Avey, Avy, Emily, April Scottt, Avey Scott, Avi Scott|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|💪 Weight||135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st) 135 lb (61 kg; 9.6 st)|
Early life and career
The first part of her stage name is pronounced as if saying the letters "A-V" (rhyming with "navy"), and it is a shortened form of the French word "Avril" (meaning April), which she got in high school French class. Before going to college, she worked for a health insurance company as an insurance quoter. Her former manager found Scott on an adult website, and her mother actually encouraged her to get into the adult industry by saying: "You don't do much anyway, so you might as well try being the best porn star you can be."
While a business and psychology major in college, Scott began working in the adult entertainment industry by doing live masturbation shows online shortly after her eighteenth birthday. She subsequently dropped out of college and, in November 2001, was featured in her first adult film, The 4 Finger Club #20. Her first boy-girl film was entitled Real Sex Magazine #47.
Scott has appeared in High Society, Hustler, and Club magazines.
Scott made her directorial debut in 2006 in the release Deep Throat This 32: All MILF Edition by Northstar Associates, which starred Chelsea Zinn and Lisa Sparxxx. The release was followed by Mini Van Moms, Vol. 1, starring Ava Devine and Lisa Sparxxx.
Awards and nominations
|2003||AVN Award||Nominated||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Group Sex Scene – Video (with Sunrise Adams, Violet Blue, Dillon & Randy Spears)||Heroin|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Starlet of the Year||N/A|
|Nominated||Group Scene (with Sunrise Adams, Violet Blue, Dillon & Randy Spears)||Heroin|
|2004||AVN Award||Nominated||Best Oral Sex Scene – Film (with Ava Vincent & Kurt Lockwood)||Compulsion|
|Nominated||Best Sex Scene Coupling – Film (with Steven St. Croix)||Heaven|
|NightMoves Award||Won||Best New Starlet (Fan's Choice)||N/A|
|2010||AVN Award||Nominated||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Nicole Moore, Bobbi Starr, Aiden Starr & KC Kelly)||Lesbian Hospital 2: Her First Exam|
|XRCO Award||Nominated||Best Cumback||N/A|
|2011||AVN Award||Nominated||Best All-Girl Three-Way Sex Scene (with Ashlyn Rae & Georgia Jones)||Pin-Up Girls 4|
- "Avy Scott at IAFD". IAFD.com. February 15, 2009. Archived from the original on February 5, 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-15.
- Avy Scott Official Website, Retrieved December 14, 2011
- "Avy Scott at AFDB". AdultFilmDatabase.com. Retrieved 2009-02-15.
- Avy Scott (2001). "Avy Scott". AVN "Fresh Off The Bus" (Interview). Interviewed by Tod Hunter. Archived from the original on August 19, 2002. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- Avy Scott. "Avy Scott Interview" (Interview). Interviewed by Rog. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
- "Avy Scott Makes Directorial Debut". Adult Video News. Retrieved March 22, 2015.
- "2003 AVN Awards Nominations List". AVN. Archived from the original on November 27, 2002. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "Belladonna Dominates XRCO Nominations". AVN. March 5, 2003. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "AVN 2004 Nominations" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on December 3, 2003. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Dirty Bob (September 21, 2004). "Winners of the Nightmoves Entertainment Awards Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "2010 NOMINEES". Archived from the original on March 4, 2010. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "XRCO Announces 2010 Nominees". AVN. March 4, 2010. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Nominations for the 2011 AVN Awards, Retrieved September 10, 2013
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Avy Scott.|
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Avy Scott on IMDb
- Avy Scott at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Avy Scott at the Adult Film Database
This article "Avy Scott" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Avy Scott. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.