This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Leader||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|President||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Chairperson||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Secretary-General||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Founder||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Founded||8 September 2016|
|National convener||Navjot Singh Sidhu|
Awaaz-E-Punjab was an Indian political party in Punjab led by Navjot Singh Sidhu. The party was formed on 8 September 2016. Its inaugural president is Navjot Singh Sidhu a former cricketer of the Indian cricket team. The party is trying to contest in 2017 Punjab Legislative Assembly election and has launched a mission called "Better Punjab".
Ideology and Issues
The party was created with few influential independent MLA and politicians. At the outset, Navjot Singh Sidhu got support from Pargat Singh, Simarjeet Singh Bains and Balwinder Singh Bains, who are present MLAs. It has been indicated that AAP Punjab Convener Sucha Singh Chhotepur is joining the party.
Navjot Singh Sidhu has denied that he will not make new front.
- "'Aawaaz-e-Punjab' a platform to end corruption, says Simarjit Bains". 2 September 2016.
- "Navjot Sidhu To Lead New Party In Punjab, Launch Next Week".
- "Awaz-e-Punjab: AAP's new worry - Times of India".
- "Navjot Singh Sidhu to launch new front 'Awaz-e-Punjab' to 'clean up' system". 3 September 2016.
- "Navjot Sidhu's 'Awaaz-e-Punjab' was a brainchild of 'fugitive' leaders: Badal".
- "Opposition out to corner government in House over drugs, agri crisis - Times of India".
This article "Awaaz-e-Punjab" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Awaaz-e-Punjab. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.