He's the developer of Country Logo Quiz, and Soccerhub App
|Born||Awonusi Abiodun Olusola|
31 December 1998
|📆 Years active||2014–present|
|🏢 Organization||AB Media|
|Notable work||Country logo quiz|
He started his Professional career in 2014, as a blogger, but later went on to create many games and apps afterwards.
Country logo quiz (Android Game)
Football Player Quiz (Android Game)
Soccerhub Mobile App (Android App)
Born in 1998, to Awonusi family in Sagamu, Abiọdun was the first male child, and the first notable App developer from Sagamu.
- MAKINDE, SHITTU MURITALA ADEWALE,AWONUSI ABIODUN. "An Analysis of Linguistic Interference by Students of the French Language in Three (3) Nigerian Colleges of Education | International Journal for Social Studies". journals.eduindex.org. Retrieved 2020-11-10.
- oluboytech (2020-10-18). "Soccerhub podcast set to unveil new show". Kizinew. Retrieved 2020-11-09.
- "Soccerhub Podcast on Apple Podcasts". Apple Podcasts. Retrieved 2020-11-12.
- "Awonusi Abiodun also known as Oluboytech is set to unveil soccerhub forum". Entrepreneurs Break. 2020-11-02. Retrieved 2020-11-09.
- "Soccerhub on Windows PC Download Free - 2.1 - com.oluboytech.soccerhub". appsonwindows.com. Retrieved 2020-11-09.
- "Awonusi Abiodun plan big as soccerhub near one year". Soccerhub. 2020-08-18. Retrieved 2020-11-12.
This article "Awonusi Abiodun" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Awonusi Abiodun. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.