Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Industry||smart home management|
San Francisco, CA,
Axius launched its smart home management system, the Axius Sense, in May 2017, which connects to the homeowner’s router, secures and monitors every device in the home. In September 2017, the company announced it would work with property managers and building developers to build smart homes "from the ground up", pre-integrated with the Axius Sense. It started operating its pilot programs in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., and San Francisco.
Axius partnered with custom electronics installers, or AV Pros help them install and service connected devices such as thermostats, lighting, locks and cameras.
In late 2017, Axius partnered with Akita and signed an agreement to provide support for its IoT security device. In January 2018, Akita raised over $884,254 through a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. It raised $966,528 from another crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo.
Others articles of the Topic Housing : Earth house
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Home automation for the elderly and disabled
- Internet of Things
- List of home automation software
- List of home automation topics
- List of network buses
- Mobile manipulator and Mobile robot
- Smart device
- Web of Things
- "Axius aims to wire smart homes from the ground up". Digital Trends. November 6, 2017. Retrieved February 7, 2018.
- "An Interview with Colin Barceloux, CEO of Axius". Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- "Why We Started Axius". Medium. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- "Axius Careers, Funding, and Management Team - AngelList". Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- "#303 Axius - Getting Started With Smart Home Management, IoT Devices and Security". July 27, 2017. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- Hughes, Neil C. (August 17, 2017). "The startup aiming to support your smart home". The Next Web. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- "Axius teams up with property developers to pre-integrate its smart home solution". RealtyBizNews. September 4, 2017. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- "Axius Works with Builders to Pre-Install Home Security and Management Hub". SMAhome. September 7, 2017. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- "One startup wants to be your smart home tech support". Padtronics. September 2, 2017. Retrieved October 28, 2017.
- "The Internet of Things Is a Boon for B2B: Report". September 13, 2017. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- Jacobson, Julie (August 4, 2017). "CEDIA Find: Axius Offers Domotz-Based Remote Monitoring, End-User Support to Other Integrators". www.cepro.com. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- "Domotz Announces Powered By Domotz™ Partner Program". 28 August 2017. Retrieved May 31, 2018.
- "Akita might be the smartest investment for any smart home". Windows Central. December 22, 2017. Retrieved May 25, 2018.
- Stodart, Leah (January 5, 2018). "Keep hackers at bay with this smart home privacy device that's seeking funding on Kickstarter". Mashable. Retrieved May 25, 2018.
- "AKITA | Instant Privacy for Smart Homes". Kickstarter. Retrieved May 25, 2018.
- "AKITA- Instant WifI Privacy for Smart Home Devices". Indiegogo. Retrieved May 25, 2018.
This article "Axius (company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Axius (company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.