Rochford, Essex, England
Dr Ayan Panja (born June 1973, Rochford, Essex) MBBS (Lond 1999), MRCGP (2003), DRCOG (2001), DFFP (Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning, 2002) is an English doctor and television presenter.
Educated at Brighton College, he is a partner in a NHS GP town centre practice in St Albans.
Ayan presents and reports for a monthly show on BBC World News called Health Check with Claudia Hammond. He is the resident doctor for the channel and regularly appears on the flagship news programme Impact on a weekly or fortnightly basis covering the latest in global health.
- —— (2005). An Essential Medical Miscellany. ISBN 978-1-85315-631-1. Search this book on
- —— (2005). Medical Word Su Doku: Book 1. ISBN 978-1-85315-613-7. Search this book on
- The Medical Directory 2009, Informa Publishing, pg 2569
- Official website
- Ayan Panja on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Ayan Panja on IMDb
- Agent's site
- Health Check on BBC World News
|This English biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Ayan Panja" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.