BDSwiss is a Group of brokerage firms, offering Contract-for-Difference (CFDs) on Forex, precious metals, stock indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies.
Regulated in Europe by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”, license no. 199/13 and registration no. HE 300153), the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius (FSC) under License Number: C116016172 and the National Futures Association in the United States (NFA ID: 0486419), the Group of companies serve retail and institutional clients from all over the world. The Group's holding company BDSwiss AG,is based in Zug, Switzerland.
Founded in 2012, BDSwiss was the licensed brand of Keplero Holdings Ltd which was later renamed to BDSwiss Holdings PLC.
In 2013, BDSwiss started as a binary options brokerage firm offering the SpotOption platform software.
In 2016, the company started providing Forex/CFDs trading via Metatrader4 by Metaquotes as its forex trading platform and launched SwissMarkets trade name operating under the STP (Straight Through Processing) business model.
In 2018, following the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) announcement, the company discontinued its binary options offering , announced the launch of its in-house developed WebTrader and Trading Academy and expansion in Southeast Asia marketswithin Q3 of 2018.
- "BDSwiss EU | Forex, CFD & Crypto". BDSwiss. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission | Bdswiss Holding Plc".
- "Financial Services Commission - Mauritius".
- "Fsc Public Register".
- "BDSwiss Global". BDSwiss. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- AG, Powerneting. "BDSwiss AG". Commercial register of canton Zug. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Bloomberg - Privately Held Company Overview". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "Ready to Buy Shares in a Binary Options Broker? BDswiss Launches Equity Rights Marketplace". 2014-10-08.
- "CFD Asset List | BDSwiss". BDSwiss. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "BDSwiss | Forex, CFD & Crypto".
- "Your True STP Trading & Investment Broker".
- "BDSwiss: Online CFD Trading - Apps on Google Play".
- "ESMA agrees to prohibit binary options and restrict CFDs to protect retail investors".
- "Binary trading group winds down after regulatory issues". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "SpotOption Exchange and BDSwiss Get Administrative Fines as CySEC Gets Tough | Finance Magnates". 2016-03-16.
- "BDSwiss launches new natively-developed Webtrader and releases new mobile app version". 2018-06-28.
- "Trading Academy | BDSwiss". BDSwiss. Retrieved 2018-11-02.
- "BDSwiss Partners expands with new offices in Kuala Lumpur". 2018-08-13.
This article "BDSwiss" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:BDSwiss. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.