|Founders 👔||Brian Feit and Bruce Starr|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
New York City
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
|United States and UK|
Number of employees
BMF Media is a New York, NY-based public relations, event design, branding, and advertising firm most recognized for its experiential marketing campaigns. The company was co-founded by Brian Feit and Bruce Starr and was started in Feit's apartment. BMF represents brands and musical artists often mixing the two at large scale music festivals like Coachella and SXSW. BMF's Music Lounge concept has been running for over 10 years and is known for providing exclusive access to international DJ's and musical artists for the purpose of brand promotion.
BMF Media was founded in 2003 with the two clients Madonna's Maverick Records and skincare line Kiehls. Since its founding, the agency has established and grown its core experiential and entertainment practices to more than one hundred employees across five offices.
BMF Media was the recipient of several awards at the industry focused BizBash 2018 Event Style Awards and the agency’s founding partners were among BizBash’s Most Influential People in Events list. 
- "Office Envy - From Yoga to Working in a Rooftop Garden: Employee Well-Being is a Top Priority at BMF Media's New York Offices". CNBC.com. 11 April 2018. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "BMF Media". Ad Age Public Relations Firms Database. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Industry Profiles". ThePRNet.com. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Why BMF Kills Coachella". www.pma.media.com. 7 April 2017. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "Coachella 2016 Photos: Las Vegas and #WHHSH Present The Music Lounge". www.billboard.com. 19 April 2016. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "10th Anniversary of The Music Lounge by BMF + iHeart Media at W South Beach". www.worldredeye.com. 22 March 2016. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "How To Curate the Right Crowd for Your Event-During Miami Music Week, BMF Media and Smirnoff hosted events with specific guests in mind". www.BizBash.com. 24 March 2016. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "BMF Media Sets Up Shop in London". MediaPost.com. 11 October 2018. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "BizBash Announces Finalists for the 2018 Event Style Awards". BizBash.com. 11 January 2019. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Noah Cyrus Performs At The Lucky Lounge Presents: Desert Jam During Coachella". IBTimes.com. 15 April 2017. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
Strengthened citations and sources
This article "BMF Media" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:BMF Media. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.