B S Shiju
This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|B S Shiju|
19 May 1983
|🏡 Home town||Kollam, Kerala|
|👴 👵 Parents|
B.S.Shiju (born 19 May 1983, Kollam, Kerala) is a social worker, currently serving as the Chairman of Research Department of Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee. He also serves as the Director of Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Development Studies ( RGIDS) and Joint Managing Director of Congress owned Channel Jaihind TV. Prior to his appointment as a director he was a journalist by profession. He is also a Permanent Invitee in the Executive of Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee (KPCC).He raised the initial campaigns against cold blooded political murders and communal campaign in Kerala. He is having a key role in Indian national congress (Kerala) in solving issues during calamities and cyber attacks in party.
Shiju born in Kollam District to M.A Basheer and Subaida M, where his father was a Government Employee, Mr Shiju did his schooling in a government school in his hometown. After completing graduation in science from NSS College, Nilamel (Kerala University), he moved to Coimbatore to do PG Diploma in Journalism at Amrita Deemed University. He also has a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from Prestigious Pondicherry Central.
During his school and college days, Mr Shiju was an active student leader of Kerala Students Union (KSU). He was also unanimously elected as the president of Kerala Union of Working Journalists (KUWJ) Delhi Unit. While working as a journalist, he intervened many socially relevant issues and brought the issues of downtrodden to the limelight. By considering all these he got inducted in the PCC executive as a permanent invitee. It was the first time a journalist was inducted in the PCC executive.
As a journalist, Mr Shiju has more than a decade's experience in New Delhi. Starting his career in a newspaper called Sadbhavan, Mr Shiju worked with various media organisations such as Asian Age, Veekshanam Daily and Jaihind TV. During his stint in Jaihind TV, he anchored and produced a weekly current affairs programme ‘Dilli Durbar’ for over seven years. Mr. Shiju also interviewed many eminent personalities including Shri. Pranab Mukerjee, Ex President of India. He also had a column named ‘Parliament street’ in Veekshanam for more than eight years.
- "B S Shiju named Chairman of KPCC research department". Metrovaartha.
- "Rahul Gandhi appoints nine new All-India Congress Committee secretaries, chairmen of research department". Firstpost.
- "Delhi-Based Journalist in KPCC Executive Committee". Outlookindia.
- "Expert bodies to study Kerala floods, role of dam water". Manoramaonline.
- "Plum post for Bindu Krishna irks Congress 'A' camp". DeccanChronicle.
- "Nominated to KPCC panel". The Hindu. 2014-02-22. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
- "ബി.എസ്.ഷിജു കെപിസിസി ഗവേഷണ വിഭാഗം മേധാവി ..." Manoramaonline.
- "Congress appoints nine new AICC secretaries". TheWeek.
- "Rajiv Gandhi institute gets new director". OnManorama. Retrieved 2018-11-29.
- "Congress Appoints Nine AICC Secretaries, Telangana Screening Panel Formed". Ndtv.
- "High-rises should not be allowed on steep slopes of W Ghats: Study". Dailypioneer.
- "Congress may not ally with Left after killing of its workers in Kerala". Hindustan Times.
- "A three-way contest among Hindutva, Hinduism, and Communism in Thiruvananthapuram". TheHindu.
- "പ്രളയം പഠിക്കാൻ വിദഗ്ധർ എത്തുന്നു; ഡാം തുറന്നതിന്റെ പ്രത്യാഘാതങ്ങൾ വിലയിരുത്തും". ManoramaOnline.
- "ആന്റണിക്കെതിരായ സൈബർ ആക്രമണം: കൂട്ടത്തോടെ ചെറുത്ത് കോൺഗ്രസ്". Manorama Online.
- "Scribe in Kerala PCC executive committee". m.madhyamam.com. Retrieved 2018-11-29.
- "High rise buildings should not be permitted on steep slopes of Western Ghats". business-standard.com.
- "Rahul Gandhi appoints 9 news AICC secretaries, forms Telangana screening panel". mytimesnow. Retrieved 2018-11-29.
- IANS. "Rahul appoints 9 new AICC secretaries". Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- "Media Hand Book". Kerala Government.
- "9 new AICC secretaries, Telangana screening panel formed, ex-MP Patole is Khet Mazdoor Sangh chief". The Economic Times. 2018-09-14. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
- "AICC gets 9 new secretaries as Congress gears up for Telangana polls". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2018-12-17.
- "Cong appoints 9 new secretaries, former MP Nana Patole made chairman of Kisan Khet mazdoor Congress".
- CHANDRAN, CYNTHIA (2017-06-20). "Plum post for Bindu Krishna irks Congress 'A' camp". www.deccanchronicle.com. Deccan Chronicle.
This article "B S Shiju" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:B S Shiju. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.