Baichoo Madhoo Government School
|Baichoo Madhoo Government School|
Corner Telfair and Belle Rose Avenue
|School district||Plaines Wilhems|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Colour(s)||White & Navy blue|
The Baichoo Madhoo Government School is a primary school which is located at the corner of Telfair Avenue and Belle-Rose Avenue in Quatre Bornes, Mauritius.
The institution is state-owned and offers education to boys and girls up to the Certificate of Primary Education (CPE).
Nomination Centre (elections)
In addition to its main purpose as a school the Baichoo Madhoo Government School plays an important part in the electoral process on the island of Mauritius. It also acts as a Nomination Centre for Constituency No.18 during the general elections where candidates are officially registered.
- "List of Primary Schools". Ministry of Education. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- Blue Book for the colony of Mauritius. Government Printers. 1917. p. 42. Search this book on
- Bumstead (1921). 1920 Blue book of the colony of Mauritius and its dependencies. Government Printer. pp. N6 (page 354 of 510). Retrieved 2020-06-02. Search this book on
- "Nomination Day : les trois candidats mauves sont arrivés au Nomination Centre de l'école Baichoo Madhoo". Defimedia. Retrieved 2019-10-22.
- "Constituencies of Mauritius". Government of Mauritius. Retrieved 2020-09-26.
- Bhoyroo, Preity. "No 18: Notre équipe est solide et solidaire". Defimedia. Retrieved 2020-09-26.
|This African school-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Baichoo Madhoo Government School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Baichoo Madhoo Government School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.