This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||August 10, 1961|
New York City, U.S.
|📆 Years active||1981–present|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Jennifer Brooke|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Alan Alda |
|👪 Relatives||Robert Alda|
Elizabeth Alda (sister)
Alda played Lisa in the 1981 film, The Four Seasons, directed by her father. She reprised the role in the 1984 television series of the same name. She played Judy, the daughter of Steve, who was played by her real life father, in the 1988 film A New Life.
Alda and her wife filmmaker Jennifer Brooke co-directed and produced the 2008 documentary film Out Late, which follows the lives of people who came out as gay, lesbian, and transgender while they were senior citizens. They also co-directed and produced the 2016 documentary Legs: a Big Issue in a Small Town about a controversy surrounding a giant Larry Rivers sculpture in a small American town.
|1981||The Four Seasons||Lisa Callan|||
|1988||A New Life||Judy|||
|1990||Men of Respect||Susan|||
|1984||The Four Seasons||Lisa Callan|||
|2008||Out Late||Co-director, producer|||
|2016||Legs: a Big Issue in a Small Town||Co-director, producer|||
Alda is the daughter of actor Alan Alda and author and photographer Arlene Weiss. She is the sister of actress Eve and Elizabeth Alda. Alda has four children with wife Jennifer Brooke.
- Brown, Geoff (1981-01-01). "FOUR SEASONS, The". The Monthly Film Bulletin. 48 (564): 155 – via Proquest.
- O'Connor, John (1984-02-05). "Alan Alda's New Series Is Off to a Hilarious Start". The New York Times. p. H25 – via ProQuest.
- "Following in dad's footsteps". Toronto Star. 1987-11-05. p. B1 – via ProQuest.
- "Late-in-Life Lesbians: A Sexual Surprise". ABC News. 2009-05-01. Retrieved 2018-02-15.
- Merritt, Jim (2020-06-25). "To my younger self: LGBTQ LIers share lifetime of wisdom". Newsday. Retrieved 2020-11-26.
- Mohr, Ian (2016-01-17). "Feud over Hamptons 'Legs' sculpture is being made into a movie". Page Six. Retrieved 2020-11-26.
- Taylor, Alan (1992-05-01). "Men of Respect". Sight and Sound. Vol. 2 no. 1. London. p. 55 – via ProQuest.
- Notaro, Gerald A. (2012-01-03). "Video". Video Journal. 137 (4): 62 – via ProQuest.
- "'Legs' Documentary Explores Division In Sag Harbor". The Southampton PRess. 2016-02-09. Retrieved 2020-11-26.
- "INTERVIEW: Filmmakers Beatrice Alda And Jennifer Brooke On "Legs: A Big Issue In A Small Town" | The Arts | Hamptons International Film Festival". www.hamptons.com. Retrieved 2018-02-15.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Beatrice Alda" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Beatrice Alda. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.