|Birth name||Ben Osa Bush|
Cross River State, Nigeria
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Musician |
|Labels||More Faya Productions|
Ben Osa Bush goes by the stage name Ben Priest, (born 15 January 1974) in Cross River State, Nigeria, is a Nigerian reggae singer, producer,songwriter and a Guitarist. He is known for his songs “Mr Freeman” and “Tribute to Lucky Dube”.
In 2017, his album “Freeman” sold over 400,000 units in Africa.In 2018, he received the Africa Monarch honor "Obaland Royal Awards" for Nigeria best reggae songwriter, alongside other reggae mainstream artists like Sizzla ,Queen Ifrica , Chronixx , Daddy Fresh , Winning Jah, Eedris Abdulkareem , Shatta Wale and forty others.
- "HISTÓRIA DO REGGAE: BEN PRIEST". 8 March 2018.
- "Lucky Dube's lead singer to release new album, 'I Got A Roof'". tribuneonlineng.com. 2 July 2016.
- Lenspower Digital (29 December 2017). "Ben Priest in Live Concert in The Lucky Dube Band" – via YouTube.
- "My Songs Sound Spiritual - Ben Priest". leadership.ng. Leadership Nigeria Newspapers.
- "OBALAND ROYAL AWARDS". Cici tiwa's blog. February 2018. Archived from the original on 8 March 2018.
- "Obaland Royal Awards 2018, list of honorees". Obaland Royal Awards. 23 February 2018. Archived from the original on 8 March 2018.
This article "Ben Priest" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ben Priest. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.