|Secretary to the State Government|
31 May 2015 – 3 April 2018
|Appointed by||Dave Umahi|
|Succeeded by||Hyginus Nwokwu|
|Political party||All Progressives Congress|
Benard Ifeanyi Odoh (born 5 August 1975) is a Nigerian politician who was appointed the Secretary of Ebonyi State Government by the governor, Dave Umahi and left office by resignation in 2018.
Odoh began his political career when he ran for Senate under the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) but lost to Senator Obinna Ogba who ran under the People's Democratic Party platform in the 2015 general elections. Odoh then was appointed the Secretary to the State Government of Ebonyi State on May 2015 by Governor of Ebonyi State, Dave Umahi . He left his office by resignation on April 2018 and later joined the All Progressives Congress political party.
- "Ebonyi SSG, Prof Odoh resigns". The Nation Newspaper. 2018-04-02. Retrieved 2019-11-03.
- "See Why former Ebonyi State SSG, Prof. Benard Odoh Resigned". 3 April 2018.
- "Prof. Benard Odoh". govserv.org. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- "PressReader.com – Your favorite newspapers and magazines". pressreader.com. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- "2019: Prof. Odoh rejects APC governorship primary result | The Eagle Online". theeagleonline.com.ng. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
- Published. "Ogbuoji wins Ebonyi APC gov primary election". Punch Newspapers. Retrieved 12 October 2019.
|This article about a Nigerian politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Benard Odoh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Benard Odoh. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.