Benedict Hall (abbreviated BEN) is a building located on the South Mall of the University of Texas at Austin campus, in Austin, Texas, United States. The five-floor, 38,580 square foot building is located along 21st Street, near Littlefield Fountain.
Built in 1951 and named after mathematics professor and university president H. Y. Benedict, the building was completed in 1952 and was originally home to the Department of Mathematics. It has also been used for the psychology department.
Other articles of the topics Architecture AND Texas : Art Building (University of Texas at Austin), Biological Laboratories
Other articles of the topic Architecture : List of tallest buildings in Thunder Bay, List of tallest buildings in Fredericton, Kodo Apartments (Adelaide), Prix Versailles 2021, Great wall in US-Mexico border, Palisades Village, Art Building (University of Texas at Austin)
Other articles of the topic Texas : Don McKinzie "Donnie" Allison, Mai's, JR's Bar and Grill, Gene Simeon Walker, Sr., Yia Yia Mary's, University of Texas–Pan American, Texas Rangers (baseball)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- "Building Details – Benedict Hall (BEN – 0081)". University of Texas. Retrieved May 25, 2020.
- Dettmer, David (December 4, 2012). The Texas Book Two: More Profiles, History, and Reminiscences of the University. University of Texas Press. p. 38. ISBN 9780292749849. Retrieved May 25, 2020. Search this book on
- "Structures Kindle Flame of U.T. Heritage". The Alcalde. 58 (7): 19. March 1970. Retrieved May 25, 2020.
- "Benedict Hall". The Alcalde. Emmis Communications. 71 (3): 11. January–February 1983. Retrieved March 27, 2011.
- Parker, John (2005). R.L. Moore: Mathematician and Teacher. MAA. p. 276. ISBN 9780883855508. Retrieved May 25, 2020. Search this book on
- The Alcalde. 62. September 1973. p. 15. Retrieved May 25, 2020. Search this book on
|This article about a building or structure in Texas is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Benedict Hall" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Benedict Hall. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.