Benjamin Yu, or Ben Yu, is a Chinese-American entrepreneur. After dropping out of Harvard, Yu received an inaugural Thiel Fellowship in 2011. He went on to found Sprayable, which created Sprayable Energy and Sprayable Sleep. Presently, Yu is CEO of Stream, a blockchain company with a stated mission of "making content creation profitable". He is known for having made over $400,000 from less than $10,000 in initial investment in cryptocurrencies. Yu has also received significant media attention for his unconventional lifestyle, and lives in an RV in San Francisco despite his substantial net worth. Yu has announced plans to write a book about his various life experiences and the many failures he has encountered along the way, from losing his cofounder and his wife on the same day to being abducted and mugged in Africa.
- "Thiel Fellow Ben Yu Scrapped Harvard To Climb Kilimanjaro, Revolutionize Online Price Comparisons". Fast Company. 2011-07-22. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- Cutler, Kim-Mai. "Thiel Fellow Launches A Topical Energy Spray For Absorbing Caffeine Through Your Skin | TechCrunch". Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- Hamblin, James. "The New Coffee Is Made for Your Skin". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- "'Sprayable Sleep' Is Now a Thing". Men's Fitness. Retrieved 2017-08-13.
- Silver, Curtis. "Stream Seeks To Use Blockchain Tech To Decentralize Livestreaming Payments". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- Wolfson, Rachel (2017-09-06). "No More Starving Artists: Blockchain Technology Helps Video Content Creators Earn More". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- "Man Who's Made Over $400,000 Investing in Bitcoin Reveals His Strategy". nextshark.com. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- "Nas Daily". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
- ":: A Short Primer on F*cking Up ::". ashortprimer.com. Retrieved 2017-09-09.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Benjamin Yu" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.