Bhakti Arora Manekar
|Bhakti Arora Manekar|
Chef Bhakti Arora
|Born||30 October 1984|
|🏫 Education||Applied Arts graduate from Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art, MBA in marketing from Symbiosis College, Pune.|
|Style||Indian cuisine, Fusion, baking, Pâtisserie, Mexican cuisine|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Suri Manekar|
Bhakti Arora Manekar (Hindi: भक्ति अरोड़ा मानेकर) (born 30 October 1984) is a TV reality show celebrity, she got famous with her appearance as a strong contestant in TV Show MasterChef India Season 4. Initially she was seen as a weak contestant because she was selected the last among the Top 12 contestants in the show where she had to perform a Maha Padav task of creating an extremely difficult layered dessert. She got her first Flavor-E-Azam badge on the Mother's special Episode where her dish Maa Ki Shaan became an overnight hit. She got eliminated in the show with all her fans disheartened and wanting her to come back to the show. In the wild Card round of the show, she was selected back in the show with another contestant Meenu Dham.
Personal Life and Education
She was born in Allahabad, India, into a family of bankers. In her early years, she was brought up in Jhansi, India, this is one reason why she was given the name Jhansi Ki Rani in the show by Chef Judges. Her father Ravi Arora is employed with State Bank Of India and mother Shobha Arora is a housewife. When fairly young, her love for food pulled her into the kitchen with her mom and she started learning basics of Indian Cuisine. She moved to Mumbai with her parents during her teen age. To be a part of this competitive world she completed her formal education as Bachelor of Applied Arts from Sir J.J. Institute of Applied Art. Worked for a while with Percept Picture Company, Lowe Lintas, later she did her MBA in Marketing and joined Unilever as a Brand Manager. She got married to her longtime beau Suri Manekar, an engineer from IIT Bombay currently working in Hyderabad with Microsoft. Eventually her husband's encouragement and her passion towards food got her into MasterChef India.
- Bhakti finished as a 2nd runner up in MasterChef India Season 4 .
- Bhakti Arora joins hands with healthy dining chain Sattviko as corporate executive chef.
- Bhakti Arora set up one the most hot selling Mexican Cuisine food stall at The Lil Flea, Bandra, Mumbai. It got recognition & recommendations from all across.
- Got selected by Intuit for the Small Business Local Buzz Winner in the Food Category.
- Got Featured in all the major news dailies of Bhopal City while on her MasterChef Promotions visit.
- Got Featured in the front page of Deccan Chronicle Hyderabad edition, since she is the only contestant representing the city in MasterChef.
- "Bhakti Arora joins hands with Healthy dining chain Sattviko as corporate executive chef".
- "Bhakti Arora Manekar, Homebaker at BellPepperInc".
- "The pressure test, For the race of Top12".
- "Bhakti Arora on her MasterChef Journey and the winning dish - Maa Ki Shaan". Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "MasterChef Elimination day - Bhakti Arora".
- "MasterChef India Wild Card Entries - Bhakti & Meenu".
- "Chef Ranveer Brar introduces Bhakti Arora".
- "Bhakti Arora finishes 3rd in Season 4 of MasterChef India".
- "The Lil Flea Official Page".
- "Bhakti Arora, Home Baker wins the Small Business Local Buzz award". Retrieved 18 March 2014.
- "Bhakti Arora on her Masterchef Promotional Visit to Bhopal".
- "Deccan Chronicle City Life - Front Page Article featuring Bhakti Arora". Retrieved 16 March 2015.
This article "Bhakti Arora Manekar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.