Bharat Gaurav International Achievement Award
|Bharat Gaurav Award|
|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Awarded for||Bharat Gaurav Award India 's #1 Nobel Prize Foundation presented to people for Outstanding Achievement Contributions Professional, Technocrats, Business.|
|Country||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Presented by||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Formerly called||Bharat Gaurav|
|Reward(s)||Bharat Gaurav Award|
|Most awards||Nobel Prize|
|Website||Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|
|Directed by||Sandesh Yadav|
Bharat Gaurav Award is given to recognize Indians who have made a social contribution to the community. Hosted by Sh. Sandesh Yadav.
Bharat Gaurav Award instituted the Bharat Gaurav Awards and the Lifetime Achievement Awards in the year 2014 with a view to giving recognition and motivation to the unsung heroes across the country who are working hard for the betterment of the lives of the underprivileged.
The awards are conferred by leading lights of the Indian Government every year on a grand stage in New Delhi at a gala awards ceremony. The attempt is to motivate the awardees to redouble their efforts in the service of the country, and also, by example, encourage millions of others to emulate them and do their bit to build a New India of our dreams.
The Foundation confers 30 Bharat Gaurav awards and ten Lifetime Achievement awards every year. Over the years, our effort has received tremendous response from not just the ordinary Indians, but also from the political leadership and administrative leadership of the country at the highest levels. The Bharat Gaurav Awards were given away by the Deputy Speaker of the Lok Sabha, Dr M Thambidurai in the year 2017. One can imagine how motivating it would be for an achiever to receive such a recognition at the hands of such a high dignitary.
We are happy that Union Ministers, Members of Parliament, IAS officers, IPS officers, Governors, Chief Ministers, leading businesspersons, personalities from the media etc. are associated with the Bharat Gaurav Award Foundation and are driving this mission to build a New India.
The selection of awardees every year is done by the eminent Selection Committee put in place by the Bharat Gaurav Award Foundation. No recommendation is accepted. All nominations must be accompanied by a letter from the Superintendent of Police, the District Magistrate and the Member of Parliament of the area where the nominee has implemented the work which is to be considered by the Selection Committee while deciding the award.
Bharat Gaurav Award Foundation
Bharat Gaurav International Achievement Award
In January 2018, the Bharat Gaurav International Awards were held in Bahrain. The Bharat Gaurav International Achievement Award 2018 was overseen by the WPAJT, or the World Peace & Adhyatm Jyotish Trust in India. It was overseen by guru Kumaran Swami, at the Intercontinental Regency Hotel in Manama. Awardees included Satya Prakash, Proviva Pharma, Catious Pereira, Bhagwan Asarpota, Abdul Sattar, Renuka Pullat, and Mohammed Manzor.
Bharat Gaurav Award, international
In 2017, filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar received the Bharat Gaurav Award, at the UN Hall in New York.
Bharat Gaurav Award, India
In 2017, the Bharat Gaurav Award was hosted for the fourth time. The fifth India Gaurav Puraskar Samaroh, or Bharat Gaurav Award, was organized in New Delhi in 2019. Suspended IAS officer S M Raju resurfaced into the public eye to received the Bharat Gaurav Award in New Delhi on August 29, 2019, resulting in "a buzz." 
- "Bharat Gaurav Achievement Award 2015". India Times. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Ekta Kapoor receives Bharat Gaurav Achievement Award". AVSTV. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Bharat Gaurav International Awards in Bahrain". bollywoodheadlines.in. Archived from the original on 30 April 2018. Retrieved 18 May 2018. Unknown parameter
- "Bharat Gaurav International Achievement Award 2018". www.jeevanacharya.com. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Bharat Gaurav International Awards in Bahrain". Blasting Film News. January 23, 2018. Retrieved November 3, 2019.
- "Madhur Bhandarkar receives Bharat Gaurav award; dedicates it to Indian Armed Forces". firstpost.com. First Post. June 11, 2017. Retrieved November 3, 2019.
- "Bharat Gaurav is Gujarat Gaurav". business-standard.com. Newswire Gujarat. August 2, 2019. Retrieved November 3, 2019.
- "Bharat Gaurav Award 2017 – 'Choice of Millions' is hosted for the fourth consecutive time". thehindubusinessline.com. Business Wire India. August 14, 2017. Retrieved November 3, 2019.
- "Distinguished people from various fields felicitated with Bharat Gaurav Award". aninews.in. ANI. September 13, 2019. Retrieved November 3, 2019.
- Sharma, Navendu (September 3, 2019). "Suspended IAS officer surfaces in Delhi to receive Bharat Gaurav Award". nationalheraldindia.com. National Herald. Retrieved November 3, 2019.
This article "Bharat Gaurav International Achievement Award" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bharat Gaurav International Achievement Award. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.