Questions which are popularly regarded as "big" or otherwise important include:
- What is the meaning of life?
- (What is the purpose of life?)
- Is there a God?
- What is the origin of life?
- Are we alone? (Are we alone in the universe?)
- Why is the sky blue?
- How did air form?
- How did water form?
- Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavour (On the Bedpost Overnight?)
- Should this article be deleted?
- Questions in science
- Questions in philosophy
|This philosophy-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Big questions" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Big questions. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.