Bitit (French company)
|File:Bitit logo.jpeg Bitit logo.jpeg|
Number of employees
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Bitit was founded in March 2015 by Nicolas Katan, Ugo Mare, and Simon Potier.
After a year of development and beta testing, Bitit launched its operations in October 2015 with live cryptocurrency purchases by credit/debit card. Initially Bitcoin was the only asset offered on their crypto-brokerage platform. In November 2017 they added Ethereum.
During the crypto craze at the end of 2017, and not long after Ethereum was listed, Bitit launched a new version of its cryptocurrency brokerage platform and continued to list additional cryptocurrencies over the following months, such as Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and others.
- "Paris-based Bitit launches to let you buy Bitcoins from 100,000 physical stores around the world". VentureBeat. 24 March 2016.
- "Ripple (XRP) Coinbase Rival Adds XRP by Credit Card - 150,000 Stores Worldwide » Crypto Gazette". Crypto Gazette. 6 March 2018.
- "Bitit Launches to Solve Bitcoin Biggest Issues - Accessibility and Fraud". Coin Telegraph.
- "50,000 More Outlets for Instant-Cash-Bitcoin Purchases in Canada, Australia and Europe". Coin Telegraph.
- "France's Bitit adds support for Ripple (XRP) and Litecoin (LTC)". CryptoNinjas. 6 March 2018.
- "Bitit's New Partnership with Cashlib Adds Over 35000 Instant Bitcoin by Cash Purchase Outlets in Europe". Coin Telegraph.
- "Bitit Partnership Cashlib Add 35000 Instant Bitcoin Cash Purchase". NewsBTC.
- Hamladji, Samir (15 December 2017). "Comment La Start-Up Bitit Rend L'Achat De Bitcoins Accessible À Tous". Forbes France (in français).
- Hamladji, Samir (30 March 2018). "Bitcoin, Ethereum Et Ripple Pour Tous ! Les Meilleures Plateformes D'Echanges De Cryptomonnaies". Forbes France (in français).
- "Top Alternatives to Coinbase 2020: Buy & Sell Cryptocurrency Instantly". Blockonomi. 6 May 2020.
- "Comment acheter des crypto-monnaies ?". Coin24 (in français).
This article "Bitit (French company)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bitit (French company). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.