Bitmart.co.za, or Bitmart is a privately owned company headquarted in Mbombela, South Africa. They are a Bitcoin mining hardware supplier.. The company provides Bitcoin mining hardware supplies and related cryptocurrency products and services to more than 11 700 customers. The company has a trading floor and trade signal service group
From its offices in South Africa, Bitmart has expanded its reach by supplying mining hardware to clients in Dubai, New Zealand, England, Europe, Australia, Abu Dhabi, North America, Canada, Sri Lanka and Japan. Bitmart opened the first cryptocurrency retail store in Africa.
It is privately owned by Jacques Serfontein. The company was started in 2015 in Mbombela, South Africa.
Bitmart is the leading Bitcoin mining hardware supplier and has the following brands on offer: Baikal, Antminer, Avalon, Trezor, AMD, Sapphire, PandaMiner, Obelisk, Nvidia, MineBox, Ledger, KeepKey, Innosilicon, iBelink, BW.com, Bitmain, StakeBox.
The company has partnered with Uniwisp in Mbombela, South Africa. Uniwisp is a premium wireless internet service and is is Bitmart’s ICT, Data and Connection partner.
Bitmart provides Bitcoin mining hardware supplies such as ASIC miners, GPU rigs, hardware wallets, blockchain products, staking hardware, memorabilia and gaming products.
Services include trading seminars for beginner and advanced traders, a Protected Crypto Fund, Forex Trade Copier Account and a Trading Floor Signal Subscription service. The company is an official repair agent for Antminer products.
Bitmart has its own Mining App and assists with Mining Farm Designs. The Bitmart Shepherd Service assists buyers and sellers of pre-used mining hardware to test the machine and facilitate the transaction. Bitmart is a facilitator of the Genesis Hive cryptocurrency monitoring software. It also sells staking devices such as StakeBox products.
Bitmart is a sponsor of the Nelspruit Rugby Club. It is a rugby club for amateur rugby players in the vicinity of the Nelspruit region.
In gaming, they sponsor the CS:GO gaming group. CS-GO recently beat their rivals by participating in the LAN337 tournament.
Bitmart also sponsors those in the fitness and health industry. Sean Botha aka the Bitmart Beast was sponsored nutritional supplements to help him advance in the fitness and health industry.
1) “Physical Bitcoin Mining Hardware Store Bitmart Opens in South Africa”. Bitcoin.com. Retrieved 2018-02-08.
2) “Bitmart Opens Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Store in South Africa”. BitcoinAfrica.io. Retrieved 2018-02-13.
3) “Bitmart Opens Retail Mining Hardware Store in South Africa”. BTCManager.com. Retrieved 2018-02-11.
4) “Bitmart Taps South Africa to Launch Physical Cryptocurrency Mining Store”. Live Bitcoin News. Retrieved 2018-02-08.
5) “Bitcoin mining pool South Africa”. Bitcoin Mining Sites. Retrieved 2018-01-07.
6) “Seeking digital gold”. Brainstorm. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
7) “Bitcoin is gaining popularity in South Africa”. Mygaming. Retrieved 2017-04-15.
- "Bitmart Taps South Africa to Launch Physical Cryptocurrency Mining Store". Bitcoin Network, News, Charts, Guides & Analysis. 2018-02-08. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- Nambiampurath, Rahul. "Bitmart Opens Retail Mining Hardware Store in South Africa | BTCMANAGER". btcmanager.com. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Bitmart Opens Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Store in South Africa". bitcoinafrica.io. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Physical Bitcoin Mining Hardware Store Bitmart Opens in South Africa - Bitcoin News". Bitcoin News. 2018-02-08. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Bitcoin mining pool south africa - Bitcoin mining sites". Bitcoin mining sites. 2018-01-07. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- ""Bitcoin is gaining popularity in South Africa". Mygaming. Retrieved 2017-04-15".
- Hinchcliffe, Adrian. "Seeking digital gold". Brainstorm Magazine. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
This article "Bitmart" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bitmart. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.