|Initial release||12 November 2016|
Search Bitsane on Amazon.
Bitsane is a digital currency exchange. Bitsanes trading platform allows users to trade, hold, send, receive traditional fiat currencies (Euro and US Dollar) and cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, Dash and others.
The convenient cross-pair trading system offered by Bitsane allows users to select preferable currency pairs for direct trading, resulting in cost-effective and efficient transactions for active traders. In addition, users’ funds are afforded a high level of protection by the employment of a cold storage system that results in an advanced level of security.
Bitsane was founded in November 2016 in Dublin, Ireland. Platform was launched with a few major cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH) and fiat currencies (USD, EUR). Fiat deposit was available only via Bank transfer...
On January 16, 2017 the company announced the public launch of its API for those who want to create an cryptocurrency apps, such as trade bots.
In February 2017, Iconomi and Dash became available for trading on the platform and AdvCash was added as a new payment system. On February 27, 2017, Bitsane was represented at Distributed Markets in Atlanta, USA.
On August 4, 2017, Bitcoin Cash, the first hard fork of Bitcoin system, was listed and became available for trading.
On September 12, 2017, Bitsane provided an option to mine Dash straight to Bitsane wallet without any fees.
On January 2, 2018, a well-known American news portal CNBC published guide “How to buy XRP” with reference to Bitsane. This post gave a huge income traffic, and new customers joined the platform
On April 10, 2018 two-factor authentication was added for an additional account protection to log in to account, withdraw funds, create a voucher and to manage user’s API keys.
On May 2018, Bitsane team participated in the Consensus 2018 in New York and organized a BitSkyParty for attendees. Later that year, they attended Coinsbank Blockchain Cruise, Futurama Summit and Malta Blockchain Summit.
On August 2018, Bitsane was added to TabTrader trading terminal.
On November 13, 2018, Tether (USDT) was listed on the platform and Bitsane became the first exchange with USDT/EUR trading pair.
On January 16, 2019, Bitsane announced the commencement of their partnership with New Capital with the listing of the TWINS coin as a first step in cooperation between these two companies. The listing of the TWINS coin were followed by an incentive programme, whereby Bitsane users have been rewarded for TWINS transactions
- "Bitsane Opens 'State-of-the-Art' Cryptocurrency Exchange to the Public". bitcoinist.com. 22 November 2016. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane Exchange Platform Now Supports AdvCash, DASH & Iconomi". bitcoinist.com. 7 February 2017. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Blockchain Exchange Bitsane Introduces Ripple Trading". bitcoin.com. 7 June 2017. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Blockchain Exchange Bitsane Introduces Ripple Trading at Consensus 2017". NewsBTC. 5 June 2017. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Конференция Consensus 2017 в Нью-Йорке продемонстрировала экспоненциальный рост криптоиндустрии". ForkLog (in русский). 23 May 2017. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- Todd Haselton (2 January 2018). "How to buy XRP, one of the hottest bitcoin competitors". CNBC. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- Tom Clancy (30 April 2018). "Bitsane Exchange: Meet Enhanced Security and Reworked Support". CryptoCoinsNews. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "The European Crypto Exchange Bitsane Has Announced Its Integration with the Trading Terminal TabTrader". ccn.com. 9 August 2018. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- Lubomir Tassev (16 November 2018). "The Daily: Bitsane Introduces Tether-Euro Pair, Covesting Launches in Gibraltar". bitcoin.com. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane Adds TWINS, a New Peer-to-peer Currency". Malta Blockchain Summit. 31 January 2019. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane Adds TWINS, a New Peer-to-peer Currency". MarketWatch. 29 January 2019. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane fügt TWINS hinzu, eine neue Peer-to-Peer-Währung". Presseportal. 29 January 2019. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Blockchain Exchange Bitsane Introduces Ripple Trading". CoinPedia. 15 June 2017. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane Exchange: Meet Enhanced Security and Reworked Support". BitcoinPRBuzz. 17 April 2018. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Blockchain Exchange Bitsane Introduces Ripple Trading at Consensus 2017". Cointelegraph. 5 June 2017. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Ирландский финтех-стартап Bitsane запустил криптовалютную биржу". ForkLog (in русский). 24 November 2016. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform is Now Live". PR Newswire. 18 November 2016. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- Cami Albert (23 July 2018). "Vertcoin (VTC) Price Gets Insane After Getting Listed on Bitsane". The Crypto Globalist. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane Platform Adds USDT to PayPal Withdrawal Method". Yahoo! Finance. February 26, 2019. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "Bitsane Platform Adds USDT to PayPal Withdrawal Method". Business Insider. February 26, 2019. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- Joshua Tayo (March 1, 2019). "Bitsane Announces New Method of Withdrawal—Tether (USDT) to PayPal". Coindoo. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
This article "Bitsane" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bitsane. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.