|GmbH & Co. KG|
|Founded 📆||17.02.1982 Amtsgericht Münster HRB 7589|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Revenue||172 Mio Euro (2015)|
Number of employees
Blumenbecker GmbH & Co. KG is a German based group of companies with five distinct business units: automation technology, engineering, industrial trade, industrial service and technics. The operating holding company, B+M Blumenbecker GmbH, has its head office in Beckum, North Rhine-Westphalia. The managing director is Dr Wolfgang Fink.
The company was set up by Theodor Blumenbecker in Beckum in 1922 as an armature winding workshop. It was subsequently taken over by his son and activities soon included the repair of electric motors and machines and the installation of lighting and power systems. The company developed further when, in 1954, Theodor's daughter Marianne opened an electrical retail business in Ahlen and then in 1964 when an engineering office and switchgear manufacturing firm were also incorporated into the group. These affiliates were merged in 1966 to form 'Blumenbecker KG'. In 1982 the Group was split into the holding company 'Blumenbecker KG' and the operating company 'B+M Blumenbecker GmbH'. Restructuring in 2004 then created a total of 20 largely independent companies with numerous sites and offices in Germany, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, India, the United States, China and Italy.
- Blumenbecker Automatisierungstechnik GmbH (Beckum, Dortmund)
- Blumenbecker Engineering LLC (Braunschweig)
- Blumenbecker Industriebedarf GmbH (Beckum, Hagen, Iserlohn, Lippstadt, Münster, Soest)
- Blumenbecker Industrie-Service GmbH (Beckum, Bremen, Essen, Hamburg, Iserlohn, Kiel, Langenhagen, Osnabrück)
- Blumenbecker Technik GmbH (Bad Lauchstädt, Chemnitz, Rüdersdorf bei Berlin, Zeitz)
- Blumenbecker Industrie-Robotik GmbH (Chemnitz)
Further companies are located in Poland (Katowice, Cracow, Opole), the Czech Republic(Prague, Přerov, Plzeň), Slovakia (Bratislava), China (Shanghai, Qingdao, Tianjin, Shenyang) the Ukraine (Kiev), in Russia (Kaluga), as well as in the USA (Newnan (Georgia)), in India (Pune) and in Italy (Monselice).
- Legal notice website www.blumenbecker.com; requested 27. Oktober 2016
- Konzernabschluss zum Geschäftsjahr vom 1. Januar 2015 bis zum 31. Dezember 2015 der Blumenbecker GmbH & Co. KG, Beckum im elektronischen Bundesanzeiger ; retrieved, 27 September 2016
- Presseartikel auf n2day; retrieved, 23 October 2012
This article "Blumenbecker" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Blumenbecker. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.