Bole India Jai Bhim
|Bole India Jai Bhim|
|File:Bole India Jai Bhim movie.jpg|
|Directed by||Subodh Nagdeve|
|Produced by||Dhananjay Galani|
|Written by||Subodh Nagdeve|
|Music by||Dinesh Arjuna Nimbalkar|
|Edited by||Jai Tari|
|Distributed by||Lavlin Films|
|2 hrs 30 minutes|
Search Bole India Jai Bhim on Amazon.
Bole India Jai Bhim (English: Say India Victory to B.R. Ambedkar bōlè bhaarat jāy bhēēm) is a feature film made in Marathi language. This film is a biopic which portrays the life and work of Hardas Laxman Rao Nagrale, an ardent follower of Doctor Babasaheb Ambedkar and a Dalit Social Reformer.
- Nataliya Kozhenova as L. N. Hardas
- Shyam Bhimsaria as B. R. Ambedkar
- Sukanya Kulkarni
- Dhananjay Galani
- Sarnath Ramteke
- Director: Subodh Nagdeve
- Producer: Dhananjay Galani
- Art Director: Piyush Meshram
- Casting Director: Dhananjay Galani
- Costume: Kailash Brahmankar
- Music Director: Dinesh Arjuna
- Singers: Bela Shende, Javed Ali, Ram Shankar, Dinesh Arjuna
- Jai Bhim
- Jai Bhim Comrade
- BookMyShow. "Bole India Jai Bhim". BookMyShow. Retrieved 2016-12-22.
|This article about a Marathi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Bole India Jai Bhim" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bole India Jai Bhim. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.