Box Office India
Type of site
|Alexa rank||34,887 (30 April 2017[update])|
|Launched||10 June 2003|
Box Office India is a website located in India and Texas, United States. Currently, its traffic ranking in India is 34,887 as of 30 December 2016. A new Box Office India website went live on 20 January 2014.
About[edit | edit source]
Box Office India was launched on 10 June 2003. Its server is located at Houston, United States. Its domain owner is Contact Privacy Inc., and it is registered by Tucows Inc, an internet software and services company. Other than India, it is a frequently visited website in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and some other countries where Bollywood films have been watched. It receives average 83,854 pageviews per day and earned around $7,547 monthly from ad revenues whereas its estimated net worth is around $183,641 as of December 2012. Currently it has website backlinks from around 350 websites. It has been used by some leading newspapers as reference.
Box Office reports[edit | edit source]
Box Office India provides information of box office results for domestic and overseas collections of Hindi films. This website updates box office reports on regular basis with territorial breakdown of domestic figures and top earners by decade and all time records. It also creates an overall week chart for domestic collections and update final worldwide gross of Hindi films. It updates opening and final figures of overseas collection of Hindi films from various countries as well as the collection of Hollywood films in India.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Boxofficeindia.com Alexa ranking". Archived from the original on 5 March 2016.
- "New BOX OFFICE INDIA Goes Live". Box Office India. Archived from the original on 25 January 2014. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Domain Name Analysis". Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- "Domain Information". Archived from the original on 2 February 2014. Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- "websitereport". Archived from the original on 1 February 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- Box-Office Collection: Who can you trust? Archived 9 February 2017 at the Wayback Machine
- "Boxoffice". indianexpress. Retrieved 9 November 2011.
- "Boxoffice". channelnewsasia. Archived from the original on 19 November 2009. Retrieved 17 November 2009.
- "Boxoffice". economictimes. Archived from the original on 12 August 2011. Retrieved 6 October 2010.
- "Box-Office Collection: Who can you trust?". Archived from the original on 9 February 2017.
- "About Box Office India". Archived from the original on 19 September 2012. Retrieved 25 November 2012.
- "Boxofficeindia: See How much a Bollywood movie has earned on Box Office". Techshali. Archived from the original on 2012-11-25.
- "You Asked It - Why Are China Collections Not Added To Worldwide Collections". Box Office India. 1 March 2018. Archived from the original on 26 April 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Box Office India" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Box Office India. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.