|File:Bread's Crumbs (2014) - Film Logo.jpg.png|
|Directed by||Ryan Bowman|
|Produced by||Scott Pincus|
|Written by||Ryan Bowman|
|Music by||Steve Jablonsky|
|Edited by||Scott Pincus|
Search Bread's Crumbs on Amazon.
Bread's Crumbs is a comedic short film released in June of 2014, directed and written by Ryan Bowman and produced and edited by Scott Pincus (also known as LordStarscream100 on YouTube). The film stars Ryan Bowman, Russell Parkinson, David Matz, Gabe Sagherian, Austin Brinser, Scott Pincus, Chris Lombardo, and Eric Gorbaty. Matz stars as Bread Nelson, a villain who steals an artifact known as "The Crumbs". A cunning treasure hunter, Captain Jumpa, played by Bowman, gathers his associates to take back the precious item. The film was released on June 19, 2014, and throughout the next two years would be followed by a series of sequels and interquels. The concluding entry to the series is set for release in June of 2016.
The film opens with a shot of the legendary Bread's Crumbs, an ancient artifact of unknown origin, located in the tomb of the Bacchus. Suddenly, an unknown assailant rushes by and steals Bread's Crumbs, before running off.
Later, three treasure hunters; Captain Jumpa (Ryan B), Colonel Crunch (Russell P), and Glen Tennis (LordStarscream100), are seen walking through the tomb, searching for Bread's Crumbs. They come across the site of the artifact, only to discover that it is missing. Desperate, Jumpa orders Glen to get the other hunters, who are elsewhere in the tomb. Suddenly, the unknown assailant, now revealed to be Bread Nelson, emerges with Bread's Crumbs, intending to steal it and redeem his family.
Glen reaches the rest of the party; Flynt Coal (Austin B), John Bacchus (Gabe S), and Vin Diesel (Chris L), and they run back to meet Jumpa and Crunch. As they arrive, they're stopped by Nelson, who tells them not to move. Bacchus, who knows that the tomb is his ancestors', defiantly continues at the protest of the others, and is knocked down and killed by Nelson. Colonel Crunch runs over to help Bacchus, but is killed by Nelson as well.
Captain Jumpa then orders the group to attack, before temporarily halting the battle in order to get everyone to try on new clothes (which even Nelson & Bacchus do). They later resume the battle, as Corporal Crunch, who had been guarding the tomb entrance, arrives and is killed by Nelson. In the ensuing battle, Nelson is knocked over after being hit by Jumpa and Flynt, but Nelson gets back up and kills Flynt and Vin. As Nelson stands over Vin's corpse, Glen sneaks up behind him, and snaps his neck. Nelson lets out a final "No!", before dying. Glen retrieves Bread's Crumbs from Nelson's corpse, but collapses and hands it to Jumpa. Jumpa places it directly inside the tomb's sarcophagus, and uses the power he has gained to revive everyone, including Nelson.
Before the credits roll, Colonel Crunch reveals that Corporal Crunch is his clone, and Nelson proclaims; "That would be correct."
- Ryan Bowman as Captain Jumpa, the man responsible for leading the excavation of the tomb of the Bacchus and recovery of Bread's Crumbs, who is also a revered enemy of Bread Nelson. Jumpa plans the trip and attempts to ensure that the tomb is secure, although Nelson is able to sneak inside and steal Bread's Crumbs before the group can arrive. Jumpa later leads the attack on Nelson, but most of his group is killed before Nelson is finally brought down. Jumpa later uses the power of Bread's Crumbs in order to revive everyone, including Nelson, presumably destroying the artifact in the process.
- David Matz as Bread Nelson, an aggressive thief who wishes to steal Bread's Crumbs in order to harness the power of the artifact and redeem his family name. As he believes that the artifact was forged in his family name, and believes that the Bacchus bloodline has forsaken him, he uses the artifact to try and kill anyone who opposes him, although he is later overpowered and finally killed by Glen.
- Russell Parkinson as Colonel Crunch, Captain Jumpa's right hand man, who joins him and Glen on the primary team during the excavation and treasure hunt. Colonel Crunch attacks Nelson in an attempt to retrieve Bread's Crumbs, but Nelson is able to overpower him and kills him.
- Gabe Sagherian as John Bacchus, the last heir to the Bacchus bloodline, also a member of the secondary team, who has joined the excavation in order to learn more about his ancestors' history. John is highly defiant, and that eventually leads to his death at the hands of Nelson. However, because of his actions, the rest of the team was able to stop Nelson and harness the power of the artifact.
- Scott Pincus as Glen Tennis, a friend of Captain Jumpa and Colonel Crunch, who joins them on the primary hunting team. Glen is responsible for organizing the two teams, and also kills Nelson. Following this, Glen collapses and presumably dies, having sustained a wound during the fight with Nelson.
- Austin Brinser as Flynt Coal, one of the secondary team's treasure hunters. Flynt is the brains of the group, who is able to determine the loss of Bread's Crumbs before they even arrive. Despite being a strong and cunning fighter, Flynt is later killed by Nelson.
- Chris Lombardo as Vin Diesel, one of the secondary team's treasure hunters, who is later killed by Nelson.
- Eric Gorbaty as Corporal Crunch, Colonel Crunch's clone and a secondary team treasure hunter, who was assigned to guard the tomb's entrance, who is killed by Nelson after his arrival.
Bread's Crumbs, unlike most of LordStarscream100's films, began filming the day of the idea's composition; June 13, 2014. On that day, Ryan B, the film's creator, noticed that LordStarscream100 had brought his camera to school, and came up with the idea to film a movie at the school during their last days there. "We'll just wing it" he proclaimed, and he wrote out the plot and script for the movie after his first final had ended. Immediately afterword, he gathered LordStarscream100 and the other cast members, who traveled to the school's track in order to film away from others.
Without much preparation time, a bag of Sun Chips was used to represent Bread's Crumbs. However, filming ran fairly swiftly as the first half of the movie was shot. Russell P was not available for most of the second day of filming, hence Eric G's appearance, but finally arrived in time to be in the film's final scene. Shooting was wrapped up on June 14.
LordStarscream100 later edited and modified the footage, adding in his own comedic moments. It was released on June 19, 2014.
This article "Bread's Crumbs" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.