Bright Outdoor Media
|out-of-home advertising company|
|Founder 👔||Yogesh Lakhani|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||billboards for advertising|
Number of employees
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Bright Outdoor Media Pvt. Ltd. is an out-of-home advertising company based in Mumbai, India. Founded in 1980 with a billboard at Malad railway station in Mumbai, the advertising company now hosts about 1,000 billboards across the city and has operations outside the city as well. Yogesh Lakhani is the chairman and managing director of Bright Outdoor Media.
- 2014: Global Indian Excellence Summit, London
- Anand, Shambhavi (7 July 2014). "Billboards becoming a popular mode of investment". The Economic Times. New Delhi. Archived from the original on 24 January 2017.
- Gouri Shah (20 August 2008). "Outdoor media players use their own medium to be heard, seen". Live Mint. Mumbai. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Yogesh Lakhani awarded at Global Indian Excellence Summit 2014 in London". The Times of India. 1 August 2014. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Bollywood adds glamour to Yogesh Lakhani's birthday party in Mumbai". The Times of India. 19 October 2014. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- "Hrithik Roshan And Ranbir Kapoor Attend 2nd Bright Awards". Yahoo!. BusinessofCinema.com. 18 October 2014. Archived from the original on 19 January 2015. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Bright Outdoor Media" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Bright Outdoor Media. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.