Indus Net Technologies
|Industry||Marketing & Advertising|
|Founder 👔||Abhishek Rungta|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Kolkata, West Bengal,
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Indus Net Technologies is an information technology, outsourcing and digital marketing solution company headquartered in Kolkata, India. Founded in 1997, the company employs approximately 600 employees.
The company deals in Web technology, Mobile technology solutions and Digital marketing solutions.
Indus Net Technologies was founded in 1997 by Abhishek Rungta at Kolkata, India.
As of 2016, the company has 600 employees across offices in Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai, Boise (Idaho), London and Singapore.
Awards received by Indus Net:
- Ranked in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India - 2011 & 2017
- Best Financial Performance with a maximum turnover of INR100 Cr - ET Bengal Corporate Awards 2018
Indus Net Technologies services:
- Website Design/Development
- Customer Relationship Systems
- Lead Management Systems
- Mobile Technology Solutions
- Cloud Apps
- Mobile Apps
- Social Apps
- Digital Marketing Solutions
- Social Media
- Media Buying
- Search Marketing
- Media Creation-Video
- Zapasya App - Joint Venture between Abhishek Rungta and Indus Khaitan
- EnergyTech Ventures - Joint Venture between Indus Net Technologies and E-Cube Energy
- "Bootstrapping - running a startup without equity funding is the better way forward". smallbiztrends.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Indus Net bets on cloud, IoT to boost revenues". @businessline. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- Singh, Rajiv (2016). "Bootstrapping - running a startup without equity funding is the better way forward". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- Shanbaug, Amit (2014-08-04). "From Rs 50 to Rs 40 cr: Abhishek Rungta's Indus Net Tech flourishing in web designing". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Deloitte Technology Fast50 India 2017 Ranking" (PDF).
- "Corporate Excellence Awarded". Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "CIO Review Magazine Article - Indus Net Technologies: Incessantly Rising Apace with Today's Fast-Paced World". www.cioreviewindia.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Indus Net Tech buys ERP solutions provider". Inc42 Media. 2016-03-19. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- Roy, Tasmayee Laha (2016-04-21). "Indus Net Technologies acquires digital marketing company Techsu". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- www.ETtech.com. "Kolkata based startup Zapasya launches career counselling app - ETtech". ETtech.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Zapasya launches app-based career counselling service".
- "Indus Net Technologies and E-Cube Energy come together for energy data consumptionDATAQUEST". www.dqindia.com. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Indus Net energy solutions". 2017-01-19. Retrieved 2018-09-05.
This article "Indus Net Technologies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Indus Net Technologies. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.