Briskman Briskman & Greenberg
Briskman Briskman & Greenberg (also known by the acronym BB&G), is a law firm located in Chicago, Illinois. The firm was formed in 1981 by brothers, Robert I. Briskman and Arnold Briskman. Briskman Briskman & Greenberg focuses its practice on all areas of personal injury law, including car accidents, workers’ compensation, wrongful death, and medical malpractice.
- In 2014, Briskman Briskman & Greenberg ran a series of public service announcements on television and through social media advocating against texting while
- Member Paul A. Greenberg served as an adjunct Professor of Appellate Advocacy at the Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Briskman Briskman & Greenberg is a Member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Member Paul A. Greenberg served on the Comprehensive Plan Advisory Commission for the Village of Northbrook
- Associate Maria Merman provides pro bono legal services to Jewish immigrants on immigration issues as a member of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) of
- The firm is an active member of the Workers' Compensation Lawyers Association (WCLA).
- Paul A. Greenberg received the Illinois Super Lawyers’ Rising Star award 2008 - 2009.
- Paul A. Greenberg was selected by Super Lawyers 2010 – 2012.
This article "Briskman Briskman & Greenberg" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Briskman Briskman & Greenberg. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.