|Directed by||Michael Worth|
|Produced by||Kassi Crews|
|Written by||Frankie Lauderdale|
|Starring||Ivan Sergei, Rance Howard, Kelly Greyson and Cerina Vincent|
|Music by||David Williams|
|Edited by||Chuck Crews|
Digital Jungle Pictures and Broken Memories, LLC.
|Distributed by||Freestyle Digital Media|
Search Broken Memories on Amazon.
Broken Memories is a 2017 American drama film written by Frankie Lauderdale, directed by Michael Worth, and distributed by Freestyle Digital Media. The film stars Ivan Sergei, Rance Howard, Kelly Greyson and Cerina Vincent. The film premiered at the Writers Guild Theater, Beverly Hills on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 and included appearances of Ron Howard and Bryce Dallas Howard.
The film received critical acclaim from Alzheimer’s-related organizations for realistic portrayal of progressing dementia in old age and highlighted the role of caregivers in Alzheimer's nursing.
- Ivan Sergei as Levi
- Rance Howard as Jasper
- Kelly Greyson as Maggie
- Cerina Vincent as Sara
- Kirk Bovill as Sheriff Bill Watson
- Kassi Crews as Carla
- Chris Fogleman as Dudley
- Jessica Gardner as Gladys
- Travis Guba as Ferlon Ramsey
- Lindsey Lamer as Emmie
|Award||Date of ceremony||Category||Recipient(s)||Result||Ref.|
|Accolade Competition||2016||Leading Actor||Rance Howard||Won|||
|Original Score||David Williams||Won|
|Best Supporting Actress||Kassi Crews||Won|
|Feature film||Michael Worth, Kassi Crews||Won|
|IndieFEST Film||2016||Lead Actor||Rance Howard||Won|||
|Feature Film||Michael Worth, Kassi Crews||Won|
|Sedona Film Festival||2017||Lead Actor||Rance Howard||Nominated|||
On review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has a weighted average of 6.9/10 based on 182 reviews. Writing for Huffpost, Julie Spira said "Broken Memories depicts the real-life struggles a family goes through when a loved one suffers from Alzheimer’s disease." Writing for Broadway World, Herbert Paine concluded:"BROKEN MEMORIES gives us the reel to cast about for our own answers while vividly reflecting the struggles that attend our passages from one phase of life to another."
- "Full Cast and Crew". IMDb.
- "Ron Howard and Bryce Dallas Howard Attend Broken Memories Film to Support Alzheimer's Month". Huffington Post. 15 November 2017. Archived from the original on 29 March 2019. Retrieved 17 July 2021. Unknown parameter
- "Director Ron Howard dishes on the upcoming Han Solo 'Star Wars' prequel". ABC News. Archived from the original on 2021-07-11. Retrieved 2021-07-11. Unknown parameter
- "BWW Review: Love and Grace Fill the Spaces Of BROKEN MEMORIES". Broadway.
- "Broken Memories in Filmhuis De Zwaan". Uitgeestonline.
- "Broken Memories Feature Film Debut Screening Benefits Alzheimer's Greater Los Angeles During National Alzheimer's Awareness Month" (PDF). Alzheimer's Greater Los Angeles.
- "Broken Memories Movie, a Touching Look at Alzheimer's". Join the Gossip.
- ""Broken Memories" Highlights Caregivers Role in Alzheimer's Care". Right at Home.
- "Film benefits Alzheimer's Greater Los Angeles' programs". Beverly Press.
- ""Broken Memories" Movie Release". Alzheimer's Net.
- "BROKEN MEMORIES Wins Two IndieFEST Film Awards". Broadway World.
- Idasetima, Courtney (November 15, 2017). "Rance Howard Honored at 'Broken Memories' Premiere". Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on July 11, 2021. Retrieved July 11, 2021. Unknown parameter
- Broken Memories on IMDb Search this movie on
- Broken Memories at Rotten Tomatoes
- Broken Memories Official Website
This article "Broken Memories" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Broken Memories. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.