|Directed by||Ayoub Qanir|
|Written by||Ayoub Qanir|
|Music by||Matthew Wilcock, Aleah Morrison|
|Edited by||Sam Gunn|
|Country||United Kingdom, America|
Search Artificio Conceal on Amazon.
Artificio Conceal is a British-American award-winning short film written, directed and produced by Ayoub Qanir and Peter Fraser. Set in London and starring renown late actor David Bailie and Games of Thrones's Simon Armstrong, the short was selected to film festivals worldwide including Cannes Film Festival's Short Film Corner, Edinburgh International Film Festival and Seattle International Film Festival.
The film is based on a treatment written by film writer and director Ayoub Qanir in 2009 and the idea of time as the ultimate tool for control. The plot is driven by the fundamentals of Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. Ergo the film's opening line of the film Uncertainty is where God lives has become synonymous with the film's IP.
- David Bailie as Vitruvius
- Simon Armstrong as Officer Mahler
- Andrew Whipp as Mr. Green
- Nick Cornwall as Mr. Wallace
- Duran Fulton as Officer Hurst
- Stephen McDade as Gazza
- Paul Marlon as Twelve
Artificio Conceal has an approval rating of 7/10 on IMDb and 5/5 on Goodreads.
- "David Bailie joins Artificio Conceal". Unknown parameter
- "SIFF Official Selection" (PDF) – via Seattle International Film Festival.
- "Artificio Conceal nominated for best short at EIFF" – via Top 10 Films.
- "Time to Cannes" – via The Huffington Post.
This article "Artificio Conceal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Artificio Conceal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.