Bury You with Satan
|"Bury You with Satan"|
|Single by Necro|
|from the album Gory Days|
|Necro singles chronology|
"Bury You with Satan" is a song by American rapper Necro, released in 2001. It was the first single from his second album, Gory Days, released that year. Its lyrics alludes to dozens of bizarre and brutal ways to carry out murder, including bludgeoning, dismemberment, stabbing, lethal injection, drowning, human exposition to hydrochloric acid and hanging. The song also contains references to the white slave trade.
The song was subsequently remixed twice since its initial release; once in 2003 for Street Villains Vol. 1, with a new verse recorded exclusively for the remix, and again in 2005 for Street Villains Vol. 2.
- "Bury You with Satan" (Clean) – 4:01
- "Bury You with Satan" (Dirty) – 4:00
- "Bury You with Satan" (Instrumental) – 4:06
- "World Gone Mad" (Clean) – 4:54
- "World Gone Mad" (Dirty) – 4:50
- "World Gone Mad" (Instrumental) – 4:53
- "Bury You with Satan" at Discogs
This article "Bury You with Satan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.