CStar Hits France
|CStar Hits France|
|Launched||February 27, 2018|
|Owned by||Canal+ Group|
|Picture format||16:9, 1080i|
|Slogan||100% musique française (English: 100% French music)|
Search CStar Hits France on Amazon.
CStar Hits France is a privately owned French thematic television channel, predominantly musical, from the Canal+ Group. The channel was launched on 27 February 2018 as part of the Canal sur le satellite and xDSL/fiber television offers.
CStar Hits France is dedicated exclusively to French music from the 1980s to the present day. It broadcasts all musical genres in French, including pop, rap, rock and hip-hop, but also urban, electro, independent, variety and heritage..
The channel offers time slots devoted to specific themes:
- Hit 80: A playlist of clips from the 1980s.
- Hit 90: A playlist of clips from the 1990s.
- Hit 2000: A playlist of clips from the 2000s.
- Hit Clip: A normal playlist.
- Hit Urbain: A ranking of 15 French urban clips of the moment.
- Hit France: A ranking of 15 French clips of the moment.
- Hit Hip-hop Vintage: A playlist of French urban clips from the 1990s and 2000s.
The channel can also broadcast documentaries dedicated to French artists and concerts.
Since its launch, CStar Hits France has been available on CanalSat at channel 182. It has also been available since March 6, 2018 on channel 259 of Freebox TV's Option Panorama by CANAL, and from 5 April 2018, on Orange TV in the Family by CANAL option
Notes and references
- "CStar Hits France se lance aujourd'hui". ozap.com (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "CStar Hits France en exclu chez Canal". La lettre de l'audiovisuel (in français). Retrieved 2019-08-07.
- "CSTAR HITS France confirmée dans le bouquet Canal". www.telesatellite.com. Retrieved 2019-08-07.
This article "CStar Hits France" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:CStar Hits France. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.