Candela Speed Boat
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
Candela Speed Boat is a Swedish electric maritime vehicle company founded in 2014, based in Stockholm, Sweden. The company's main product is the electric boat model Candela Seven, a 25 foot hydrofoiling bowrider.
- "Candela Seven: Electric Hydrofoil Boat With 'Jet Fighter-Like Performance'". Inside EVs. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "Candela Speed Boat AB on Allabolag.se". AllaBolag.se. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "Swedish electric hydrofoil boat starting to fly! - Plugboats". 20 May 2019. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- Chris Anderson on Twitter, 10 September 2020
- "Hans elbåtssatsning ska bli störst i världen – tar in 80 miljoner". Breakit (in svenska). Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- Cormack, Rachel; Cormack, Rachel (2020-08-26). "Watch the World's First Electric Hydrofoil Powerboat Soar 3 Feet Above the Water". Robb Report. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
- Toll, Micah (2020-08-25). "Candela electric hydrofoil boat - watch the first e-foiling boat in action!". Electrek. Retrieved 2021-02-10.
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This electric vehicle–related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about a specific civilian ship or boat is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Candela Speed Boat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Candela Speed Boat. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.