Canto di Natale
|Canto di Natale|
|Directed by||Brando Improta|
|Written by||Brando Improta|
|Based on||A Christmas Carol|
by Charles Dickens
|Music by||Luigi Nastri|
|Cinematography||Giulio De Simone|
|Edited by||Brando Improta|
|Distributed by||X-Movie International|
Search Canto di Natale on Amazon.
Canto di Natale, also known as Charles Dickens: Christmas Carol, is an Italian romantic comedy directed in 2020 by Brando Improta.
Gioele Bonocore is a modern day Scrooge. He lives in Naples, and his girlfriend is his boss daughter, so he's very committed to his job. He hates Christmas and would like to spend it working on one new advertising campaign. So he decides to spend the Christmas holidays in a bed and breakfast of a little town, isolated from Naples and distractions.
But Bianca, his secretary who's secretly fallen in love with him, reach him by chance and try to open his mind to Chritmas. Furthemore, on Christmas Eve, he will receive the visit of a Spirit who will finally change his life.
- Brando Improta: Gioele Bonocore
- Adele Vitale: Bianca
- Roberta Caruso: Natalia
- Roberta Di Somma: The Spirit
- Giacomo Palombino: Fabio
- Alessandra Barile: Anna
- Martina Maria Monti: Lucrezia De Santis
- Frank Tellina: Franco De Santis
- Alberto Vito: Sergio
- Omar Cotugno: Olaf
- Alessandro Piemontese: Nazareno
- Roberto Ormanni: Martino
Filming began in Italy, between Naples and Vairano Patenora, in the Summer of 2020.
- "Canto di Natale: al via le riprese del film di Brando Improta". Cinematographe. August 5, 2020. Retrieved November 28, 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Il Canto di Natale di Dickens: un nuovo film ambientato tra Napoli e Caserta". Napoli da vivere. December 2, 2020. Retrieved December 2, 2020. Unknown parameter
- "Canto di Natale: il film tratto dal romanzo di Charles Dickens". Gazzetta dello spettacolo. August 19, 2020. Retrieved December 2, 2020. Unknown parameter
This article "Canto di Natale" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Canto di Natale. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.