|Directed by||Mike Stahl|
|Produced by||Mike Stahl|
|Written by||Mike Stahl|
|Edited by||Andrew Florio|
|Distributed by||Indie Rights|
|June 9 2017|
Search Capps Crossing on Amazon.
Capps Crossing is a 2017 American horror film written and directed by Mike Stahl, shot in the El Dorado National Forest and at Sly Park recreation area in California in just 8 days.. Aaronde Entertainment signed a distribution deal with Indie Rights Movies in early 2017. Production began on September 13, 2013 and completed on September 23 2013.
Six hikers make their way to Capps Crossing for a long weekend of geocaching and drinking. During one of their hikes they discover a memorial for Tracy. A single rose lays at the bottom of the cross. One hiker takes the rose with him as they depart, setting off a tragic series of events. David, who lives in the forest and was Tracy's boyfriend when she died, stalks and studies the group. He listens to their conversations and learns the group's dynamic and the dysfunction that lies inside. He uses this information to plan his attack and make the group pay for dishonoring Tracy.
- "Capps Crossing". 9 June 2017.
- "Capps Crossing On Amazon". Amazon.com. 9 June 2017. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- Toto, Christian. "WHY THIS LOW BUDGET HORROR DIRECTOR JUST WOULDN'T QUIT". Hollywood in Toto. HIT. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "IMDB Cast Capps Crossing". Amazon.com. 11 November 2017.
- "Capps Crossing". LA Weekly. LA Weekly. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "Arena Cinelounge". ]]. 9 June 2017. Retrieved 24 April 2016.
This article "Capps Crossing" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Capps Crossing. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.