Marino grew up in Hornell, New York, graduated from Hornell High School and later attended the United States Military Academy at West Point and studied Criminal Justice at the Rochester Institute of Technology. He then worked for 17 years as a Deputy Sheriff in upstate New York, much of the time in Monroe County, New York. He resides in San Francisco, California but spends months in Knoxville, Tennessee where the series is filmed. Prior roles included the movie Sedona’s Rule and Trauma (U.S. TV series).
- Justin Berton (2012-03-11). "Informant in 'dirty DUI' case tells his story". SFGate. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Crooks, Peter (April 2001). "The Setup - Diablo Magazine - April 2011 - East Bay - California". Diablomag.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Courthouse News Service". Courthousenews.com. 2011-12-05. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Extra: Carl Marino on working undercover - 48 Hours Videos". CBS News. 2012-02-17. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Owen, Rob (October 2, 2012). "Western Pa. native Joe Kenda starting 2nd year in 'Homicide Hunter'". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved September 23, 2015.
Others articles of the Topics California AND Film : Barry Atwater
Others articles of the Topic California : Overlook Park (Chino Hills, California), Adventist Health Selma, Adventist Health Sonora, C California Style & Culture Magazine, Irvine, California, Overlook Park (Benicia, California), Ceno (rapper)
Others articles of the Topic Crime : Weinstein effect, 7700 16th Street NW
Others articles of the Topic Film : Ijaaz Ebrahim, Independent filmmaker, Glen Meadows, Lana Austin, Bank Manager, Anil Kapoor, Tony Curtis (actor)
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Carl Marino" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Carl Marino. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.