Marino grew up in Hornell, New York, graduated from Hornell High School and later attended the United States Military Academy at West Point and studied Criminal Justice at the Rochester Institute of Technology. He then worked for 17 years as a Deputy Sheriff in upstate New York, much of the time in Monroe County, New York. He resides in San Francisco, California but spends months in Knoxville, Tennessee where the series is filmed. Prior roles included the movie Sedona’s Rule and Trauma (U.S. TV series).
- Justin Berton (2012-03-11). "Informant in 'dirty DUI' case tells his story". SFGate. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Crooks, Peter (April 2001). "The Setup - Diablo Magazine - April 2011 - East Bay - California". Diablomag.com. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Courthouse News Service". Courthousenews.com. 2011-12-05. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- "Extra: Carl Marino on working undercover - 48 Hours Videos". CBS News. 2012-02-17. Retrieved 2014-01-11.
- Owen, Rob (October 2, 2012). "Western Pa. native Joe Kenda starting 2nd year in 'Homicide Hunter'". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved September 23, 2015.
Others articles of the Topic California : Overlook Park (Murrieta, California), Plivo, Werner Erhard & Associates v. Christopher Cox for Congress, Overlook Park (El Dorado Hills, California), Ceno (rapper), New Blinzing, California, Freebirds World Burrito
Others articles of the Topic Crime : Weinstein effect
Others articles of the Topic Film : Yara (2018 film), Roberto Lombardi (actor), Tor Naam, Benji Dunn, Hospitality (FIlm), Chakri Chigurupati, Fabrice Kwizera
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Carl Marino" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Carl Marino. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.