Centrify focuses on the legacy approach to Privileged Access Management by offering cloud-ready Zero Trust Privilege to secure modern enterprise use cases. The company has over 5,000 clients, including companies in the Fortune 50 and more than sixty federal agencies. It employs more than 400, with about 175 in Silicon Valley.
In 2014, Centrify announced a Series E round of fundraising of investors Fortinet and Docomo Capital as well as existing investors Accel, Sigma West, and Mayfield, which brought the company’s total funding to $94 million.
In July 2018, it was announced that Thoma Bravo would acquire a majority stake in Centrify.
- Five-time Inc. 5000 honoree
- 2018 InfoSec Award (Best Product)
- North American Product Leadership Award by Frost & Sullivan
- 2016 Best Places to Work listing by Glassdoor
- "Centrify Wants To Bring Identity Management To Hadoop" Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "ServiceNow adds identity management to the mix through Centrify integration" IT World Canada. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Centrify launches cloud service aimed at privileged accounts" ZDNet. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Cloud-based I.D. service Centrify raises $42M from Samsung & others" VentureBeat. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "ID manager Centrify raises $42M from Samsung, other strategic investors" Silicon Valley Business Journal. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Beware: If you get an email like this from your boss, it might not be legit" CNBC. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "How this CEO avoided getting conned in a wire transfer scam" Fortune. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Centrify Nabs $42M From Samsung And More For Cloud-Based Enterprise Identity Management" TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-10-29.
- "This Is The Company Behind Samsung's Secret Weapon For Android, And It Just Landed $42 Million" Business Insider. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Thoma Bravo to buy a majority stake in cybersecurity firm Centrify: sources" Reuters. Retrieved 2018-10-30.
- "Centrify" Inc. 5000. Retrieved 2018-11-13.
- "InfoSec Awards 2018 – Winners" Cyber Defense Magazine. Retrieved 2018-11-14.
- "Centrify Earns Frost & Sullivan’s North American Product Leadership Award for Its Next-Gen Access Solution" Frost & Sullivan. Retrieved 2018-11-14.
- "2016 Employees' Choice" Glassdoor. Retrieved 2018-11-14.
This article "Centrify" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Centrify. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.