|Single by Anirudh Ravichander|
|Released||1 August 2014|
|Producer(s)||Times Music South|
"Chancey Illa" (English: There is no chance at all) is a 2014 Tamil language song composed and performed by Anirudh Ravichander and penned by Vignesh Shivan. It is the official theme song for the city celebration initiative started by The Times of India, encapsulating a tribute to the unique nuances of Chennai. The song features a fusion of various musical styles, including Pop, Acoustic and Rock.
The video of the song features Anirudh Ravichander performing the song and is directed by Vignesh Shivan, with cinematography handled by George C. Williams and choreography by Sathish Krishnan. The video album was shot at various places in Chennai including LIC, Egmore, CMBT, Chepauk Cricket Stadium, Light House, Valluvar Kottam, Marina Beach, Kapaleeshwarar Temple, Parthasarathy Temple, Mount Road, Mahabalipuram, AVM Studios, Kamala Theatre, Besant Nagar Beach and Central Station.
On 21 August 2017, a spiritual successor to this video was released by The Times of India. This music video titled 'Namma Chennai Chancey illa', directed by Indian writer-director Biswanath Rath, was premiered at TourFilm Riga - Tourism Film Festival on 29 April 2017.
- "AR Rahman meets the press". Sify.com. 16 May 2010. Retrieved 5 November 2011.
- "Anirudh starts shooting for his music video".
- Tamil, Times Music (21 August 2017). "Chancey Illa-Tamil Music Video-Namma Chennai-Biswanath Rath-Anirudh". The Times of India. Chennai.
- Mishra, Prachitara (19 April 2017). "Biswanath Rath's Tamil music video to be screened at Tourfilm Riga". Odisha Bytes. Bhubaneswar.
- "- Tamil Movie News - IndiaGlitz.com".
- "Anirudh's 'Chance-Ey Illa' crosses 1 Lakh in day!". The Times of India. 13 January 2017. Retrieved 27 October 2019.
This article "Chancey Illa" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Chancey Illa. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.