Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
- It's an alternate spelling that is also used. There's a few different romanization methods in use, and sometimes they are mixed together, so the resulting romanization uses multiple methods, and informal ones as well. 장 as "Chang" uses MCR; while under KRR (RR) it is "Jang". The Battle of Changping took place in China, between two different Chinese states, and "장평" in Chinese is "長平" so "Changping" is using Chinese romanization. It should not be listed since it should use Chinese and not Korean. I think a 장평 (disambiguation) [[DRAFT:장평]] and 청평 (disambiguation) [[DRAFT:청평]] may be necessary due to the various idiomatic / US military / popular / common / government / mandated spellings around.
|Look up Changpyeong, 창평, or 장평 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Changpyeong (Korean: 창평) may refer to:
- Changpyeong-myeon (Changpyeong Township), Damyang-gun, Jeollanam-do, South Korea; see Damyang County
- Changpyeong-dong (Changpyeong Neighbourhood; Korean: 창평동), Buk-gu, Ulsan, South Korea; see Buk District, Ulsan
- Changpyeong-ri (Changpeyong Village; Korean: 창평리), Bongseong Township, Bonghwa County, North Gyeongsang Province, South Korea; see Bongseong-myeon
- Changpyeong Interchange (Korean: 창평나들목; Hanja: 昌平), a highway interchange on the Honam Expressway
- Changpyeong-ro, locations on the National Route 29 (South Korea)
- Changpyeong Tunnel (Korean: 창평터널), a tunnel on the National Route 36 (South Korea)
- Changpyeong Intercity Bus Terminal (Korean: 장평시외버스터미널), a bus terminal on the National Route 6 (South Korea)
- Changpyeong Station, a rail station on the Hamgyeong Line
- Changpyeong Station, a rail station on the Pyeongbuk Railway
- Chang (disambiguation)
- Changping (disambiguation) (Chinese: 昌平)
- The dictionary definition of 창 at Wiktionary
- The dictionary definition of 평 at Wiktionary
- The dictionary definition of 장 at Wiktionary
- Pyeongchang (disambiguation)
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This article "Changpyeong" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Changpyeong. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.